Halo - Patch v1.07 for Win32
File Info: Halo - Patch v1.07 for Win32
Description: Halo - Patch v1.07 for Win32The latest patch for Halo: Combat Evolved PC v 1.07
This latest patch for Halo features improved gameplay and fixes a number of bugs including:
* Note: saved games prior to 1.03 are now no longer compatible. Any levels that were unlocked as you progressed through the game are still available, but your checkpoints will be reset.
* Fixed the crash on startup bug relating to the intro movies.
* Anisotropic filtering is now not on by default.
* A significant number of reported game crashes are related to an external library called keystone.dll (such as 'There is a problem with your game installation. You may need to reinstall the game to fix it'). Microsoft has updated this library to address the most common failures. These crashes would usually occur when changing screen resolution, when starting or quitting Halo PC, when chatting in a multiplayer game or when using ALT-TAB to minimize Halo PC and return to Windows.
* Halo can now be bound to a specific IP address us
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.