Unreal Tournament 3 - Galtanor's Invasion GameType
File Info: Unreal Tournament 3 - Galtanor's Invasion GameType
Description: Unreal Tournament 3 - Galtanor's Invasion GameTypeA cooperative gametype that pits human players against hordes of invading monsters, ranging from undead minions to oversized rodents. Invasions can take place on a variety of maps, including DM, CTF, VCTF, and WAR maps.
Make Something Unreal Submission:
-Phase 1: Best New Game Type
v0.21 updated 9/29/08 before MSUC phase 2
* Added an option bContinuousWaves to the wave config. There will be no countdown between waves. (Still has the wave survived announcement.) - requested by Fribble
* Added an option, bSpreadScoreOnDamage, to distribute the score based on damage done to the monster - requested by chilau1
* Added an option, DisableAllVehiclesOverride to the wave config that will override the game 'bDisableAllVehicles' setting. - requested by AndrewofDoom
* Added an option, bSpawnBossSolo, to WaveTable1 to have bosses appear all other monsters are dead. - requested by AndrewofDoom
* Added the following monsters:
* Reduced the Mechanical Golem's projectile damage. Added function to destroy them when the Golem dies.
* Added the rodent sounds to the bunnies and mice.
* Corrected many of the weapons' flash colors.
* Fixed MechanicalGolem crashing the game/server - reported by GUPraeToriaN
* The Wave Manager does not find the correct wave configuration - reported by Cyzmyass
* Fixed the beams on the custom weapons not showing up in first player on network games.
* Resizing the monsters works, to some degeree.
* The Ninja Bunny's weapon is NOT usable by players at this time.
* I have added the new monsters into the 'RODENTS' wave config.
* If you are using the "Sentinel" Automatic Cannon, make sure you have the latest version... or strange things happen. =P
* Doll bomb will have to wait for the next version.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.