GRID - v1.3 Patch
File Info: GRID - v1.3 Patch
Description: GRID - v1.3 PatchThis is the new version 1.3 patch for the PC version of Race Driver: GRID. Read below for details on this patch. This patch adds support for Motion Platform D-Box and content packs with usual bug fixes and gameplay tweak.
GRID Patch 1.3 changelog:
- Added support for additional content packs.
- Added support for Motion Platform D-Box.
- Increasing the maximum view distance by 1 km so it is possible to see the entire length of the hill roads on San Francisco
- Fix for personal best lap time not replacing world record lap time when playing without internet connection.
- Fix for race day personal best lap times only being valid for first race in a grid world event.
- Fix for being able to select too many different types of cars in multiplayer events Long Beach Battle and Drift Inter GP.
- Fix for being able to select the Pontiac GTO in multiplayer Touring cars events.
- Fix for vehicles bought on eBay applying performance modifiers when playing multiplayer events.
- Fix for being awarded 1 lap in online stats for freestyle drift events.
- Prevented the editing ebay.xml cheat
Below is the fix list for the patch v1.2.
• Fix for sessions list overflow and missing characters in front end.
• Fix for errors generated on game shutdown
• Support for TrackIR
• Online experience points: more points awarded for completing longer races
• Assists on/off toggle added to session creation and browsing
• All offline events (apart from head-to-heads and touge) are now available online (event voting screen now scrolls to see additional championships).
• Fix for failure to recognise some devices in user-created action map presets, including Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
• Fixed GRID startup issue where it appears as a process in Task Manager but fails to run.
• Additional experience points are awarded for not colliding with other cars whilst racing damage on or forward sessions.