GRID - v1.3 Patch
File Info: GRID - v1.3 Patch
Description: GRID - v1.3 PatchThis is the new version 1.3 patch for the PC version of Race Driver: GRID. Read below for details on this patch. This patch adds support for Motion Platform D-Box and content packs with usual bug fixes and gameplay tweak.
GRID Patch 1.3 changelog:
- Added support for additional content packs.
- Added support for Motion Platform D-Box.
- Increasing the maximum view distance by 1 km so it is possible to see the entire length of the hill roads on San Francisco
- Fix for personal best lap time not replacing world record lap time when playing without internet connection.
- Fix for race day personal best lap times only being valid for first race in a grid world event.
- Fix for being able to select too many different types of cars in multiplayer events Long Beach Battle and Drift Inter GP.
- Fix for being able to select the Pontiac GTO in multiplayer Touring cars events.
- Fix for vehicles bought on eBay applying performance modifiers when playing multiplayer events.
- Fix for being awarded 1 lap in online stats for freestyle drift events.
- Prevented the editing ebay.xml cheat
Below is the fix list for the patch v1.2.
• Fix for sessions list overflow and missing characters in front end.
• Fix for errors generated on game shutdown
• Support for TrackIR
• Online experience points: more points awarded for completing longer races
• Assists on/off toggle added to session creation and browsing
• All offline events (apart from head-to-heads and touge) are now available online (event voting screen now scrolls to see additional championships).
• Fix for failure to recognise some devices in user-created action map presets, including Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
• Fixed GRID startup issue where it appears as a process in Task Manager but fails to run.
• Additional experience points are awarded for not colliding with other cars whilst racing damage on or forward sessions.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.