Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2X
File Info: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2X
Description: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2XA multiplayer modification for the PC version of Rockstar's GTA: San Andreas allowing users to player together over internet or LAN connections.
- SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
- Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
- The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and can not be downgraded.
Download the SA-MP client installer and install the program in to your GTA San Andreas folder.
It is recommended that all SA-MP players and server owners update. A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X).
The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers.
This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:
- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incoming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.
The version of SA-MP previously being developed as 0.2.5 will become SA-MP 0.3 to avoid any confusion.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.