Darkness Within v1.02 Patch
File Info: Darkness Within v1.02 Patch
Description: Darkness Within v1.02 PatchThis is the version 1.02 update for the psychological horror Adventure game Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder. The update includes several new features and upgrades.
Leading publisher Lighthouse Interactive and developer Zoetrope Interactive today release the first update for their psychological horror Adventure game, Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder. The update includes several new features and upgrades. Darkness Within was released in stores across North America and Europe in November 2007. This chilling PC CD-ROM game is inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and is Windows Vista compatible.
Key Upgrades and Features included in Update 1.02:
· Inventory Management – Several inventory related issues have been corrected
· Graphics Improvements – The game now uses the default refresh rate of the player’s monitor and the anti-aliasing option now supports "2X" and "4X" instead of “On” and "Off"
· Document Underlining – Improvements have been made to the interface and game mechanics
· Sound Issues – Audio issues have been fixed
· Alternative Clues and Solutions to Puzzles – There is now more than one way to garner clues to some puzzles (i.e. Clark’s birthday) and alternative ways to solve a puzzle (i.e. photo puzzle)
· Interface Improvements – Upgrades in functionality have been made, especially to the DES feature in the Inventory Menu
· Windows Vista - A Windows Vista only problem has been fixed where the 'File Virtualization' feature causes the game to use the wrong game files. This eventually results in strange behavior or crashes in the game.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.