Half-Life - PARANOIA v1.2
File Info: Half-Life - PARANOIA v1.2
Description: Half-Life - PARANOIA v1.2Paranoia is a single-player modification for Half-life. You will play the role of a russian officer of the secret service. Your first impressions are that this mission will be just like any other, but you really have no idea what nightmares future events have in store for you...
Note: This is the latest version 1.2 release which will be the final release for Paranoia.
What's new in version 1.2?
# More enemy's were added.
# The difficulty levels were improved. Are you strong enough to beat the game on hard? :)
# Critical bugs on the levels, which broke game scripts after the death of friendly NPC were fixed.
# Subtitles is updated.
MOD's toolkit includes:
# Paranoia FGD-file.
# Updated compiller BumpRad, which adds the bump mapping and gloss maps effects.
# Example levels, which shows how is the new features works.
# Font converter tool.
# Game code sources.
- The unique game universe with the interesting characters and own story line.
- Levels based on the references taken from the real russian architecture and enviroment.
- New visual effects (bump mapping, gloss, detail textures, 3D sky etc).
- Improved AI of the enemy and friendly NPC.
- Improved aiming system (Iron Sight)
- Music from the famous Russian rock band named "SLOT" and our own tracks in "dark ambient" style.
- Subtitles system in russian and english languages.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.