World in Conflict Patch v1.000 - v1.009 (German/Col. Ed.)
File Info: World in Conflict Patch v1.000 - v1.009 (German/Col. Ed.)
Description: World in Conflict Patch v1.000 - v1.009 (German/Col. Ed.)Massgate has released a patch that updates the German Cut Edition of World in Conflict to v1.009.
World in Conflict Update #009
This is a hotfix to update 8 for World in Conflict.
Fixed a bug where the Special Abilities buttons stopped responding to mouse clicks.
Fixed a bug that increased the loading times before map cycles.
World in Conflict Update #008
- Improved in-game vote system.
- Special Ability icons now show the number of selected units ready to fire.
- Extrapolation added to the network code. This should decrease lag caused by high packet loss. To disable extrapolation, append “-noextrapolation” (without the quotes) to the target path of the WIC shortcut.
- Expanded the ignore functionality on Massgate to cover clan challenges and chat rooms.
- Unit shields will now always be enlarged on mouseover regardless of selected unit.
- Unit movement arrows are now more visible on the Megamap.
- Added a hyperlink pop-up when the client is missing map or mod content.
- Remote admins can now switch a ranked server to unranked and back.
- Added explanatory text to the abuse report window.
- Added Massgate banner.
Units and balancing:
- Improved infantry forest cover logic. When ordered into forest cover, infantry units should now always find actual cover.
- Increased accuracy and tweaked fire rates for Armored Transports.
- Improved stealth slightly for Demolition Engineers.
- Improved power of Demolition Engineers’ Demolition Charge. It now destroys most bridges with one charge.
- Fixed discrepancies with US Medium Tank and US Light Tank view ranges compared to USSR and NATO.
- Fixed discrepancy with the duration of the USSR Medium Artillery special ability compared to US and NATO.
- Fixed a bug that caused disconnects with wireless network cards.
- Friendly fire warnings are not triggered by stray bullets anymore.
- Fixed a Reinforcement Point exploit that used unit drops and role changes to get additional Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed a bug that caused units dropped by Tactical Aid to be blinking and untargetable.
- Fixed buildings on several maps that could not be targeted by air units.
- Fixed fortifications on several maps that could become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kick-vote to be active in clan matches.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kick-on-idle to stop working.
- Fixed a bug that required spectators to click “ready” for servers in match mode to start. Only players in teams count now.
- Fixed a bug that caused the TA cooldown to not reset when matches started in match mode. It should no longer be possible to deploy Tactical Nukes prematurely.
- Fixed a clan challenge bug that caused the wrong number of members to be shown as online on the clan you challenged.
- Fixed a crash related to map voting and custom maps.
- Fixed an issue with TA ground markers behaving incorrectly in single player.
- Max camera height settings no longer affect single player.
World in Conflict Update #007
- Fixed a bug where a bridge on do_Hometown could stop working after being repaired several times
- Fixed a bug where the results of a clan match could be reported for the wrong clan
- Fixed a bug where the wrong number of players online were shown on the Clan Challenge screen
World in Conflict Update #006
- New server list filters added, Rank Balance (Any, Rank Balanced, Not Rank Balanced).
- New server list filters added, Game Mode (Any, Domination Only, Assault Only, Tug of War Only).
- Some settings are now forced on Ranked Servers.
- Implemented features to prevent clan smurfing.
- Made all text messages more intelligible through better screen placing and color.
- Added visual travel directions on some Tactical Aid markers.
- Added a feature where player units are high-lighted when using VOIP.
- Added text and sound warnings when doing damage to teammates.
- Improved the alias functionality, making it possible to bind a specific key to a specific tactical aid and much more (see this post for details).
- Changed the default colors available in "Set Player Color" (see this post for details).
- Changed behavior for the mode Special Abilities. Activating it twice via the keyboard shortcut will no longer abort it.
- Added ability to define your own colors in "Set Player Color".
- The Options for "Play Now" has a new direct shortcut under the "Play Now" button.
- "Play Now" will default to Rank Balanced Domination Only servers, this can be changed in "Options>Massgate".
- Added an option to change camera height in "Options>Controls>Camera Maximum Height".
- Added name of current server to end screen.
- CheckMouseDown function added to python modding interface (mod specific).
Units and balancing:
- All out-of-role unit costs have been reduced.
- Increased cost of the Laser Guided Bomb Tactical Aid for all roles.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle now gives 40% more score when killed.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range decreased.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter fire range and special ability fire range decreased.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter rocket accuracy decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy decreased.
- Light Tank cannon damage increased.
- Updated hit boxes for USSR Transport Truck.
- Tweaked Tactical Aid marker behavior to make the rotation more responsive.
- Tweaked the auto team balance feature to start earlier.
- Tweaked do_quarry to fix incorrect path-finding in several places.
- Fixed a bug where Tactical Nukes sometimes wouldn't make Command Points go neutral.
- Fixed a bug where infantry in houses would not always auto-acquire targets.
- Fixed a bug with Reinforcement Menu sometimes not closing correctly right at the start of a game.
- Fixed a crash bug on "Mission 1 - Invasion" of single-player.
- Fixed a bug on do_xmas where a bridge would become impassable after having been blown apart and repaired three times.
- Fixed a bug that made texture streaming sometimes fail on single core computers resulting in low resolution textures.
World in Conflict Update #005
- Added a Rank Balance feature. Players who purposely create team unbalance will now get a Reinforcement Point penalty.
- Added a Clan Wars feature to make it easier to find a clan match.
- Added a log to the clan profile that displays results and stats from the last 63 clan matches.
- Added XML feeds for stats.
- Added commentary and music support to replays.
- Added time indication to replay transport.
- Replay camera does no longer start in the corner of the play field.
- Mouse over on units should now work in replays.
- Old / Incompatible replays will no longer show up in the in-game replay list.
- Added progress information to the server list refresh.
- Added ability to send attentions on the mini-map (Default “Q” and left-click on the mini-map).
- Added a pop-up dialogue to enter name of replay when you save replay at end-screen.
- Added a option to disable Mood Changes (Enabled by checking a box in Game Options).
- Added special mode for color blind users (Enabled by checking a box in Graphics Options).
- Increased icon visibility range of large-radius Tactical Aid.
- Improved visibility of Player and Clan profile buttons in the Massgate menu.
- Improved the visibility of Tactical Aid ground markers.
- Added Clan Match Lobby start feedback.
- Ground markers from Tactical Aid are now always visible for team mates.
- Added new map subdirectory to DS installs for easier installations on remote systems.
Units and balancing:
- Increased cost of Aerial Recon for all roles.
- Increased recharge time of Aerial Recon by 50%.
- Napalm cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage cost increased for all roles.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage recharge time increased by 50%.
- Heavy Artillery Barrage direct damage decreased slightly.
- Light Artillery Barrage no longer destroys forests.
- Repair Tank Emergency Repair special ability recharge time increased by 33%.
- Repair Tank repair speed at max level decreased by 25%.
- Score from repairing decreased by 25%.
- Movement speed of Repair Tanks increased slightly.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle view range and fire range increased slightly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle turret rotation speed doubled.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle fire range decreased.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle accuracy increased significantly.
- Medium Anti-Air Vehicle offensive special ability damage increased by 50%.
- Heavy Attack Helicopter firing range and special ability firing range decreased slightly.
- Improved WP shell / Frag-HE shell special abilities for Medium Tanks of all factions.
- Movement speed of Amphibious Transports increased by 20%.
- Decreased time Airdropped Transport and Airdropped Light Tank animations are visible for opponents.
- Medium Tank icon redesigned to be more distinct.
- Improved visibility of infantry selection rings.
- Fixed bug where the third placement of a Tactical Aid would get lost when placing multiples of the same.
- Fixed a bug where Nuke medals would not register when playing as NATO.
- Fixed a bug where getting auto team balanced would not instantly refund Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed a bug that made resupplying infantry squads cost less if player switched role.
- Fixed bug where the Reinforcement Menu would become unavailable for short periods of time.
- Fixed bug with random colour assigned after map change due to dropped players.
- Fixed bug that sometimes created duplicate replay files.
- Fixed randomization of map cycle. The same map should no longer load twice in a row.
- Fixed issues with server name not working in replays.
- Fixed the ”Automatic Team” button. It should now randomize when the teams are even instead of always picking team 1.
- The Line of Sight (LOS) shader in Mega Map mode is no longer out of sync with the play field.
- Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to rejoin a match that had ended in your absence.
- Fixed exploit where holding down ALT on buildings out of Line Of Sight would show Line Of Fire if it housed infantry.
- Fixed bug where changing roles in the middle of an infantry resupply would cause you to permanently lose Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed bug with VoIP solo function where all players on your team would see the feedback icon despite not hearing anything.
World in Conflict Update #004
Fixed a bug where units failed to auto-acquire enemies.
Fixed a bug where loading a save game could break AI reinforcements.
World in Conflict Update #003
- Command Points on Assault maps will now spawn with fortifications (to prevent steamrolling).
- Players that get disconnected during a clan match will now be able to re-connect to the match either by clicking Join Same Server on a clanmate or by clicking the Join Last Server Played button.
- It is now possible to move the Drop Zone directly after the plane has delivered the units.
- Clan leaders and officers are now be able to send Mass-IM's to their clan mates.
- Servers can now be administered remotely.
- Added enhanced functionality to Replays: Play, Stop and Fast forward buttons added.
- Added the option to wait in line to join a server that is currently full in Massgate.
- Added the possibility to hide the Score Sheet and move the camera at the end of matches.
- Added functionality for dedicated servers to have a banner and a welcome text.
- Added option to give contextual orders (repair, enter unit) by right-clicking the unit icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Added ability to ignore players in Massgate by right clicking and choosing Ignore.
- Added slider to control the volume threshold for voice activated VoIP.
- Added sliders in Options to change the size of unit icons in the world and in the icon bar.
- Added options to remove all posts by a specific user in the guestbook.
- Added Stop Spectating button to Spectating Mode.
- Added ability to select newly delivered units (default Shift + Space).
- Added Connect to IP ability for LAN play.
- Added support for different resolutions on each screen in Dual screen mode.
- IM's from people not in the contact list will now be displayed in the top of the contact list.
- Added option to turn off Wi-Fi strength and battery level indicators.
Units and balancing:
- Napalm now does some burn damage over time to buildings as well as units.
- Trimmed drag selection for infantry to focus on unit icons instead of soldiers.
- Changed so that just one movement marker is displayed for infantry squads.
- Infantry selection rings will now show on mouse over.
- Orders to use Sprint, Smoke Screen and Flares defensive special abilities will now be given to all selected units with the ability, not just to units of the selected type.
- Tweaked the hitboxes for all Medium Attack Helicopters to make them more balanced.
- The Daisy Cutter TA animation is now visible for opponents for a much shorter time.
- Movement speed for Heavy Anti-Air Vehicle and Repair Tank was reduced slightly.
- Decreased direct damage and armor piercing from USSR Heavy Artillery.
- Increased recharge time for Medium Artillery special ability by 50%.
- Tweaked initial deployment field for attackers on as_Airbase.
- Tweaked deployment fields for both factions on do_Farmland.
- Tweaked deployment fields for both factions on do_Riverbed.
- Tactical Nuke now destroys bridges in a slightly larger radius.
- Custom player color should now show on the minimap.
- Custom player color should now stay after a map cycle.
- The map list in the Create Server screen is now sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed a graphics bug (sometimes resulting in freeze/crash) that occurred when running single player cut-scenes and using resolutions with aspect ratio higher than 16:9.
- Fixed a bug that made the camera face the wrong way in "Assault mode".
- Fixed a bug where units would not connect to the ground inside craters.
- Fixed a bug where units would refuse to fire on units inside craters.
- Re-supply button should now work on multiple squads.
- Fixed a bug with Offensive Special Abilities mouse pointer.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes spawned enemy fortifications in friendly Command Points.
- The Top Role section in the score sheets now includes TA score accumulated during the round.
- Trimmed tank accuracy and auto acquire while moving.
- Fixed path-blocker in North Hill perimeter point on do_Christmas.
- Line Of Fire feedback (default ALT key) should now work on houses too.
- Accepting a TA request should no longer deselect units.
- Forest bonus icon for infantry should now only show when the whole squad is protected.
- Enhanced support for Matrox TripleHead2Go :
--- Should now detect & use resolutions with aspect ratio equal to or above 3:1 on first start.
--- Players can now use resolutions with aspect ratio below 3:1 with TripleHead2Go active without getting the GUI stretched.
--- Combat GUI will now be rendered on the middle screen. This can be disabled with the command line flag "-dontcentergui".
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.