Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Patch v1.00 - v1.05
File Info: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Patch v1.00 - v1.05
Description: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Patch v1.00 - v1.05This is an official patch for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 that updates the game to v1.05. This game builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit, the Ghosts.
Changes and fixes in v 1.05
- New speedhack check.
- Improved Anti-Cheat system.
- Added server log file.
- Open the console with a command in the chat:
( /open or /console ). Close it again with /close.
- Screenshot bug fixed.
- TDM tagging issues fixed.
- Playernames now visible in server info window
- Added a punish_suicide option to the server_settings.xml file.
- Fixed the mounted gun so it will be counted in the statistics.
- Added Night vision to the mounted gun.
- Objective markers properly removed now in Coop.
- Fixed some ordering issues in Campaign Coop.
- help_server_settings.txt added to settings directory.
- Several tweaks and bugfixes.
- 2 New weapons added, M240 Machinegun and M1014 Shotgun.
- 3 levels reworked for Multiplayer:
Changes and fixes in v 1.04
- GameSpy reporting and server info fixes.
- Added clean versions of landscapes without backdrop buildings for
- Tutorials updated.
- Servers with unknown ping moved to bottom when sorting on ping.
- Server Screenshot function updated.
- Player list id number corrected in the console.
- Server password settings fixed.
Changes and fixes in v 1.03
- Fixed some firewall server browsing issues.
- Fixed server sorting to sort on number of players instead of max.
- Fixed save crash on Ageia Island when running Extreme Physics mode.
- Fixed missing Rate of Fire sound on the HK21.
- Enabled all Map Editor functions.
- Added tutorials to public-toolstutorials (Only available in English)
- Added various modding tools to public-tools
- hud_visibility.xml added to settings folder, which enables advanced
users to select transparency of hud elements.
- hud_palett_2.xml added to settings folder, enables advanced users to
change the colors of the hud and menus.
- Fixed some issues with weapon mod equipping / removing.
- Fixed some faulty server settings.
- Fixed some collision issues on multiplayer maps.
- Fixed bugs and occasional crashes.
- Ghost speech properly disabled if you uncheck Voice Quotes in options
Changes and fixes in v 1.02
- Fixed some issues with server listing
Changes and fixes in v 1.01
-Speedhacking antimeasure added.
-Fixed bugs and occasional crashes.
-Added server sorting to the server tab.
-Added favorites to the server tab.
-Fixed coop order commands if the server died and client became leader.
-Fixed "Unnamed" Loyalists for clients in coop.
-Fixed friendly markers for clients in coop
-Fixed some gui alignment bugs
-Fix for crouch leaning.
-Fixed some Saving / Loading bugs.
-Fixed some scoring issues in Multiplayer.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.