World of Warcraft Patch v2.1.0 Full (The Black Temple) UK English
File Info: World of Warcraft Patch v2.1.0 Full (The Black Temple) UK English
Description: World of Warcraft Patch v2.1.0 Full (The Black Temple) UK EnglishThis huge new update adds The Black Temple, a massive non-linear 25-man raid dungeon nestled deep in the Outlands. It features over 100 new rare and epic items and tier-6 armor sets... not to mention a monstrous confrontation with Illidan himself! You can also take to the skies with a Druid Epic Flight form or by questing for your very own Netherdrake. Full patch notes below.
- World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.1.0
The latest patch notes can always be found at
The Black Temple
The Temple of Karabor was the center of draenei worship until its
priests were slaughtered by demonically corrupted orcs. In the
massacre's aftermath the warlocks of the Shadow Council seized the
structure and gave it a new name: the Black Temple.
When the Alliance invaded Draenor after the Second War, the orc shaman
Ner'zhul hastily opened several dimensional portals in order to escape.
The resulting magical backlash ripped the world apart. Drawn by these
portals, the pit lord Magtheridon arrived in what had come to be known
as Outland and took the temple as his seat of power.
His dominion over Outland remained unchallenged until the arrival of
Illidan the Betrayer. The pit lord proved no match for the wielder of
the Twin Blades of Azzinoth. Today Illidan occupies the temple,
awaiting any and all who would challenge his rule.
Druid Epic Flight Form Introduced
The Druid Epic flight form will be available through a series of quests,
similar to the Warlock and Paladin Epic mount quests before it. This
quest series will also open up a new boss in Sethekk Halls, and
ultimately lead to the epic flight form.
Players in good standing with the Consortium will be tasked to deal with
the most recent activities of the nefarious Ethereum. With new quests,
items, and content for the solo and small-group level 70 player, the
Ethereum Prison will be the proving grounds for many aspiring to
The Skyguard, Sha’tari warriors specializing in their command of the
skies above Shattrath, have taken the offensive directly to the Arakkoa
capital city, Skettis. Perched high in the mountains of Terrokar, and
only accessible with use of a flying mount, Skettis holds new and
exciting content for the solo or small-group level 70 player. All new
quests, 5-person bosses, rare and epic items, and a new type of flying
mount await those willing to lend their sword or stave to the battle.
The Netherwing faction and quest line continues and the long awaited
Nether Drake becomes available. The Nether Drake is a special 280% speed
epic flying mount that is obtainable through solo and small-group play.
The quest to obtain one will be difficult, but the reward will surely
show your dedication to the Netherwing cause as you soar through the
skies of Outland on your very own ethereal drake.
The ogre plateau of enlightenment opens to those who prove their worth
in Blade’s Edge Mountains. Level 70 players will be able to help the
ogres of Ogri’la battle invading forces and engage in new and exciting
quests, such as a repeatable and ever popular bombing-run, this time
using your own flying mount but with a dangerous twist! Featuring tons
of new quests, the Ogri’la faction, 5-person bosses, and rare and epic
items, Ogri’la is a place we’re hoping all will aspire to enter.
The Ruins of Lordaeron Arena
For those combatants engaging in the Steamwheedle Cartel’s gladiatorial
combat, an arena nestled within the Ruins of Lordaeron has been added
to the mix of venues. Players taking part in either rated battles or
skirmishes may now find themselves battling for glory within the new
- The Black Temple is now available for play and Illidan awaits. Are
- The Consortium and Protectorate need your help! Players with Honored
or higher reputation with the Consortium should seek out Protectorate
Advisor Rahim at the Stormspire in Netherstorm or Commander Ameer at
the Protectorate Watch Post in Netherstorm to get a briefing on the
most recent nefarious activities of the Ethereum.
- Skettis is now available. Players will need a flying mount to reach
this new area.
- Nether Drakes are now in the game and can be gained by continuing the
Netherwing faction and quest line.
- Ogri'la is now available. Level 70 players can find this new quest
line in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Glancing Blows have significantly less of a chance to occur during a
player’s melee attacks when targets are near the player’s level.
- Magtheridon and Kael'thas now drop items that may be turned in for
- Spell Haste: The amount of spell haste rating needed per percentage
of haste has been increased substantially. However, spell haste will
now affect channeled spells, increasing the rate of their effects and
decreasing their total duration. The same amount of damage/healing
per casting will occur, but will take less time.
- Chance to break crowd control from damage: The increased chance for
a spell to break from taking a critical strike has been removed.
Instead, all targets over level 60 have a slightly larger chance to
break out of crowd-controlling effects when they take damage.
- Screenshots captured using the Print Screen key are now saved in JPG
- Inspect distance has been increased to 30 yards (from 10 yards).
- The amount of parry rating needed to get 1% parry has been reduced
- Many set bonuses did not work properly when combined with an item or
enchantment that had the exact same effect at the exact same
magnitude. That issue has been corrected on all set bonuses.
- Taunts: The taunt system has been adjusted so that Warrior Taunt,
Druid Growl, and Paladin Righteous Defense will now grant the player
the correct amount of threat even when the creature or its target is
- Dodge Rating: Low level players now calculate dodge from dodge rating
at the same rate as level 34 players.
- The negative effect of the orc racial ability Blood Fury no longer
stacks with other effects that reduce healing (Mortal Strike,
Wounding Poison, etc.)
- Characters can now speak with Orphan Matron Mercy in Shattrath City
during Children’s Week to mentor a draenei (Alliance) or blood elf
(Horde) orphan. Shattrath orphans have a whole new line of sight-
seeing requests across both Outland and Azeroth and three new pets
to offer to their mentors.
The Ruins of Lordaeron Arena is now available for play.
The Shadow Sight buff now allows players to see other stealthed
players at a greater range.
The new battleground matchmaking system is now implemented and
active. This system allows the battleground to select teams of
similar equipment quality and organizational level to battle each
other. For now, the system will be very forgiving about creating
matchups in order to keep queue times low. However, the parameters
will be adjusted as necessary when more organized teams become active
in the battlegrounds.
- The Druid Epic Flight Form is now available through a series of
- Barkskin now reduces all damage taken, with its duration reduced
to 12 seconds and cooldown reduced to 1 minute. The tooltip has been
adjusted to indicate this ability can be used while frozen,
incapacitated, or cowering in fear. That functionality was already
present, but not listed in the tooltip.
- Bear Form and Dire Bear Form: The bonus health from shapeshifting
into these forms will again be removed correctly when shifting out of
- Bestial Wrath: The immunity granted by thtis ability now lasts the
full duration of the ability. Bestial Wrath now grants immunity to
Cyclone. Cyclone will no longer prevent the immunities from being
- Celestial Focus: The delay on the stun effect for Starfire has been
- Cyclone: This ability will no longer work on hunters with The
Beast Within active or hunter pets with Bestial Wrath active.
- Feral Charge now suppresses all Slowing effects while charging the
- Fixed a data error that caused Swiftmend to generate more threat
- Force of Nature: These pets will now come into the game with full
health, including that gained from a percentage of their master's
- Force of Nature: The Treants summoned by this spell will now
correctly attack your target even if it is neutral or non-aggressive.
- Gift of the Wild, ranks 1 and 2, are now available on trainers.
- Gift of the Wild: Rank 3 of this ability now has the same range as
ranks 1 and 2.
- Improved Leader of the Pack: This ability will no longer generate
- Lacerate: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it does initial
bleed damage when the ability first lands.
- Lifebloom: Each additional application of this spell will now
include the full bonus from effects which increase healing. The final
heal, however, is still unaffected by stacking multiple applications
of this spell.
- Mangle(Bear): Damage increased by 15%, but bonus threat reduced so
that overall threat generation will be unchanged.
- Nature's Grace: This talent is now triggered by Swiftmend and
Lifebloom, and is triggered by and affects Cyclone.
- Nature's Grasp: The mana cost has been removed from all ranks as
- Omen of Clarity: This spell is no longer castable in Tree of Life
Form or Moonkin Form.
- Prowlwill now be broken correctly by damage shields such as Oil
- Rake: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the initial damage
done is bleed damage. In addition, Rake can now always be
re-applied, even when Mangle is active.
- Shapeshifting will no longer remove the Rotting
Putrescence creature debuff.
- Subtlety (Restoration Talent) now applies to all spells, not just
- Swiftmend: This ability will now be correctly penalized for casting
low rank Rejuvenations and Regrowths just as other healing spells
- Swiftmend: The button for this ability will now be greyed out when
your current target does not have Rejuvenation or Regrowth.
- Teleport: Moonglade: This spell is no longer castable in Tree of
- Tree of Life Form: The tooltip has been corrected to indicate
Nature's Swiftness and Rebirth are castable in this form.
- A new Avoidance ability can now be taught to hunter pets. This
effect reduces the damage they take from area of effect spells and
- A new Cobra Reflexes ability can now be taught to hunter pets. This
effect increases attack speed but reduces damage.
- Arcane Shot: Casting lower ranks of Arcane Shot than your maximum
rank will now reduce the bonus you receive from attack power.
- Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack: Wand damage will again correctly daze
players with this effect active.
- Clever Traps now affects Snake Trap.
- Entrapment (Survival): Effect duration reduced to 4 seconds and is
now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- Entrapment: The tooltip has been corrected to indicate it works on
- Expose Weakness: The chance for this talent to trigger has
increased to 33/66/100% chance at 1/2/3 talent points.
- Ferocious Inspiration: This ability will now trigger Kill Command
- Flare cooldown increased to 20 seconds, and duration reduced to 20
- Frenzy: This talent can now trigger from Kill Command.
- Frost Trap: This trap no longer breaks stealth from its slowing
- Go for the Throat no longer causes additional threat.
- Hunter's Mark: This ability now becomes stronger each time the
target is struck by a ranged attack.
- Improved Hunter's Mark: Adjusted the tooltip to indicate this
talent only grants melee attack power equal to the base ranged attack
power on the Hunter's Mark.
- Kill Command has been removed from the global cooldown. The shout
animation has been removed.
- Kill Command: This ability will now still work even when your pet
is out of your line of sight.
- Readiness: Now resets the cooldown on Misdirection.
- Revive Pet: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate the pet
returns with a percentage of its base health. It will not get an
increased percentage of the bonus health it receives from a
percentage of its master's stamina.
- Scatter Shot: This ability will now trigger Kill Command when
it critically strikes.
- Scorpid Poison: Ranks of this ability now appear in correct order
in the pet training window.
- Survival Instincts now also increase attack power by 2/4%.
- The quest creature, Death Ravager, is no longer able to be tamed.
- The Razorfang Ravager can now be tamed.
- Hunter Mend Pet/Improved Mend Pet Changes:
Replaced the current Mend Pet channel spell with an instant cast
heal over time.
No combat reset, resets global cooldown
The mana cost has been reduced and the heal value increased.
Duration on Heal Over Time increased to 15 seconds in 3 second
Changed the graphic to better represent the Heal Over Time effect
on the pet.
The Mend Pet heal over time buff is now able to be dispelled.
Bonus healing gear will no longer effect Mend Pet.
Added a 10% and 20% reduction to the mana cost of Mend Pet in
Improved Mend Pet talent (Beast Mastery).
- Added a new rank of Ice Barrier to mage trainers.
- Arcane Brilliance, rank 1, is now available from trainers.
- Arcane Brilliance: Rank 2 of this ability now has the same range
as rank 1.
- Arcane Missiles: Rank 3-11 will now consistently pulse 5 shots of
- Arcane Missiles: This spell is now affected by Spell Haste.
- Arctic Winds (Frost Talent) now also increases all Frost damage
caused by 1-5%.
- Cold Snap: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only resets
cooldowns caused by Frost spells. e.g.: Cold Snap will not reset
the cooldown caused by Dragon's Breath.
- Conjure Mana Emerald: This spell now triggers a global cooldown as
- Counterspell duration reduced to 8 seconds, and the cooldown reduced
to 24 seconds.
- Fixed some data errors that caused Arcane Blast, Ice Lance and
Molten Armor to generate more threat than intended.
- Frostbite effect is now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- Frostbolt: Damage on rank 12 has been increased slightly to ensure
it did more damage than rank 11 at all levels.
- Hypothermia: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell
on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
- Ice Armor: Rank 5 will now still trigger when all
damage received is prevented by a damage shield, such as Mana
- Ice Block: This ability no longer makes mages immune to Weakened
Soul from Power Word: Shield. However, using this ability now
causes Hypothermia, making the mage unable to cast Ice Block
again for 30 sec.
- Improved Fire Ward: This talent will now work correctly with rank
6 of Fire Ward.
- Invisibility: Clarified the tooltip on this ability to indicate
any action breaks the invisibility affect.
- Molten Armor: This ability will no longer be triggered erroneously
by some non-melee attacks, such as Feral Faerie Fire. It will also
no longer break crowd controlling affects such as Polymorph.
- Spell Steal: Stolen buffs that affect specific spells from the
original target's class will no longer have any effect for the mage.
- The Arcane Blast debuff can no longer be dispelled.
- Water Elemental: This pet will now come into the game with full
health and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its
master's stamina and intellect.
- Ardent Defender (Protection Talent) now reduces damage taken by
6-30% when below 35% health.
- Avenger's Shield no longer has a minimum range. It may be used on
any target within 30 yards.
- Avenger's Shield: The damage portion of this ability will now be
applied even if the victim is immune to snare.
- Blessing of Light: Paladins can now cast this as intended when they
have Greater Blessing of Light on themselves.
- Consecration: Corrected a tooltip typo. Low ranks of this ability
being cast by high-level players are now being properly penalized.
- Divine Shield: This ability no longer removes or prevents the
Weakened Soul debuff.
- Eye for an Eye: Some spells did not trigger Eye for an Eye
correctly. That has been fixed.
- Fixed some data errors that caused Seal of Command and Seal of
Blood to generate more threat than intended.
- Forbearance: It is no longer possible to use a macro to gain the
benefit of Avenging Wrath and Divine Shield at the same time.
- Forbearance: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell
on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
- Greater Blessing of Kings: The cost for this blessing is now twice
the cost of Blessing of Kings, instead of a fixed cost of 150.
- Greater Blessing of Sanctuary 2: The range on this spell was
incorrectly set to 30 yards. It has been changed to 40 yards.
- Greater Blessing of Wisdom 3: The range on this spell was
incorrectly set to 30 yards. It has been changed to 40 yards.
- Hammer of Wrath: Rank 4, damage increased.
- Illumination: This talent now only gives 50% of the mana cost of
the critical heal. It also now returns the correct amount of mana
when used with ranks 4 and 5 of Holy Shock.
- Improved Concentration Aura (Protection Talent) no longer increases
resistance to Interrupt/Silence mechanics, but instead reduces the
duration of Interrupt/Silence mechanics by 10/20/30%.
- Improved Sanctity Aura now increases all damage caused by affected
targets by 1/2% and no longer increases healing done to affected
- Improved Seal of Righteousness: The percentage increase in damage
from this talent is now applied after all bonuses from items and
effects which increase your spell damage.
- New Protection Talent added: Improved Holy Shield, 2 ranks:
Increases damage caused by Holy Shield by 10/20% and increases the
number of charges of Holy Shield by 2/4.
- One-Handed Weapon Specialization (Protection): Now increases
all damage caused by the paladin by 1-5% while a one-handed weapon is
- Seal of Blood: This seal will no longer cause additional chances
for weapon procs to trigger.
- Seal of Righteousness: This seal will no longer cause additional
chances for weapon procs to trigger.
- Seal of the Crusader: The rank 7 tooltip has been fixed to read
the same as other ranks of this spell.
- Spiritual Attunement: First-aid generated healing will no longer
trigger this ability. However, Lifebloom, Earth Shield, and
Improved Leader of the Pack will now trigger it correctly. The
tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only works on healing from
- Spiritual Attunement: Mana is no longer healed if the paladin is
at full health.
- Stoicism (Protection) should now properly affect all magic effects cast by the
Paladin and no longer applies double its intended benefit to
Blessing of Might and Blessing of Wisdom.
- Vengeance (Retribution Talent) now increases Holy and Physical damage
by 1/2/3/4/5% for 15 seconds following a critical hit, but the effect
now stacks up to 3 times.
- Vindicator Aesom at Blood Watch will now correctly train a full range of paladin
- Binding Heal: The mana cost has been reduced by 32%. The tooltip
has been adjusted to indicate it is a low threat spell, which was
already the case.
- Blackout: The delay on the stun effect has been reduced.
- Circle of Healing (Holy) effect increased.
- Empowered Healing and Holy Concentration now affect Binding
- Focused Power (Discipline) now also increases the chance to hit with
Mass Dispel, reduces the cast time of Mass Dispel but no longer
increases the damage against feared targets.
- Holy Fire: The rank 9 tooltip has been corrected to indicate it
does Holy damage.
- Holy Nova: Rank 2 will no longer receive double the
intended increase in range from Holy Reach.
- Mass Dispel mana cost reduced.
- Mind control no longer has a 100 yard range limitation in instances.
- Pain Suppression now reduces damage taken by 65% and increases
resistance to Dispel mechanics by 65% for the duration.
- Power Infusion: This ability is now unuseable on Rogues or Warriors.
- Power Word: Shield: The Weakened Soul effect will no longer
sometimes be re-applied while zoning with this buff on.
- Prayer of Fortitude: The range on rank 3 has been changed to match
all other ranks of this spell.
- Prayer of Fortitude, ranks 1 and 2, are now available on trainers.
- Prayer of Mending: This spell is now affected by Silent Resolve,
Amplify Magic, and Dampen Magic.
- Prayer of Shadow Protection, rank 1, is now available on trainers.
- Reflective Shield: When this effect is triggered, the priest will
no longer be forced to stand up.
- Shadowfiend: This pet will now come into the game with full health
and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its master's
stamina and intellect.
- Shadowfiend: The Shadowfiend will now correctly attack your target
even if it is neutral or non-aggressive.
- Shadowfiend: Increased the Shadowfiend's chance to hit higher level
- Shadowguard: The rank 7 tooltip is now consistent with all other
ranks of Shadowguard.
- Shadow Weaving (Shadow): Effect reduced by 1% per rank and Mana Burn
will now correctly trigger this talent.
- Shadow Word: Death: Cooldown increased to 12 sec and will now
properly damage the casting Priest when it is reflected.
- Silent Resolve: Some priest spells were unaffected by this talent.
They should now all be affected.
- Spirit of Redemption and Spiritual Guidance now work while the
priest is in Shadowform.
- Spirit Tap: This ability will no longer be triggered by killing
some creature-cast totems.
- Spiritual Guidance: This talent now works while the Priest is in
- Surge of Light: Smite spells triggered by this talent will no
longer sometimes critically strike. In addition, the free Smite
granted will not consume the effect of Inner Focus. Holy Nova
heals can now trigger Surge of Light as well.
- Touch of Weakness: This spell can now activate Surge of Light.
- Vampiric Touch: This spell now consumes the Inner Focus buff.
- Weakened Soul: If this debuff would prevent you from casting a spell
on a given target, the button for that ability is now grayed out.
- Added a new double-attack animation for Mutilate.
- Added a visual, sound, and combat log message when the Cheat Death
talent saves the rogue from death.
- Blade Twisting: The delay on the daze effect has been reduced.
- Cloak of Shadows: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate this
ability removes hostile effects, rather than dispels them. Cloak
of Shadows does not count as a dispel, and will not interact with
dispel resistance or effects triggered by dispelling. This ability
no longer removes the Weakened Soul debuff.
- Deadly Throw: This ability will now damage hunters and their pets
when they are affected by The Beast Within or Bestial Wrath.
Those targets will still be immune to the movement impairing portion
of Deadly Throw.
- Fixed a data error that caused Ghostly Strike and Riposte to
generate more threat than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Silence effect on Garrote was getting
resisted too often.
- Gouge: This ability will no longer trigger poisons (and thus break
- Insignia of the Alliance/Horde and Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde now remove Fear, Stun and Polymorph effects
and no longer remove Charm effects.
- Improved Sap (Subtlety) renamed Dirty Tricks: Increases the
range of your Sap and Blind abilities by 2/4 yards and reduces
the energy cost of your Sap and Blind abilities by 25/50%.
- Increased the frequency and amount of Blinding Powder found in
pickpocketed junk boxes.
- Mutilate: This ability will now always consume the Cold Blood
buff when it strikes an opponent.
- Poisons: The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the
level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is
- Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.
- Remorseless Attacks(Assassination): Hemorrhage added to the buff
tooltip. This ability will no longer trigger from killing totems.
- Rogue poisons no longer have charges.
- Sap no longer removes you from stealth when used.
- Shadowstep (Subtlety): The cooldown has been reduced to 15 seconds.
- Stealthwill now be broken correctly by damage shield such as Oil
- Surprise Attacks (Combat): This talent now correctly prevents
Envenom from being dodged.
- Sword Specialization: This ability now grants extra yellow attacks
instead of extra white attacks. This change will make Sword
Specialization no longer reset the weapon swing timer when it
triggers off special attacks, and results in a net increase in damage
- Earth Elemental Totem: This pet will now come into the game with
full health, including that gained from a percentage of its master's
- Earth Shield: Adjusted the tooltip to indicate this ability works
against all types of attacks, not just melee. This ability will also
now properly trigger only from taking direct damage effects.
- Earth Shock: Rank 8 is now properly considered an Interrupt effect
for talents and abilities that affect interrupts.
- Elemental Focus: This talent now reduces the cost of the next
damage spell by 60%. It will also now trigger from bonus spells cast
by Lightning Overload.
- Eye of the Storm (Elemental): Clarified the tooltip on this talent
to indicate it only works with Shaman spells.
- Fire Elemental Totem: This pet will now come into the game with
full health and mana, including that gained from a percentage of its
master's stamina and intellect. It will also now properly get
increased stamina from a percentage of its master's stamina.
- Flametongue Weapon: This effect will no longer trigger while you
- Frostbrand Weapon: Rank 6 now properly receives increased
effect from spell damage bonuses.
- Healing Focus: The tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it only
works with Shaman spells. e.g.: Does not work with Gift of the
- Healing Way: This talent now correctly modifies the healing done
after all bonus effects have been applied.
- Heroism: Training cost increased to match the cost of Bloodlust.
- Lightning Shield: Ranks 8 and 9 of this spell now trigger correctly
- Magma Totem: This totem will now correctly do damage on its 10th
tick, right before despawning.
- Mana Spring Totem: Duration increased to 2 minutes.
- Mana Tide Totem: This totem will no longer sometimes grant mana
after it has been destroyed. It will also consistently grant mana 4
times instead of sometimes 3 and sometimes 5.
- Healing Stream Totem: Duration increased to 2 minutes.
- Mental Quickness: This talent now correctly reduces the cost of
Purge, Flame Shock, Frost Shock, Earth Shock, Bloodlust,
Heroism, Lightning Shield, Cure Poison, and Cure Disease.
- Nature's Guardian (Restoration): Some spells and abilities did not
trigger this talent. That has been fixed.
- Restorative Totems (Restoration): This talent no longer gives a
bonus to a variety of jewelcrafting items.
- Trainer Animations: All new Shaman abilities will now correctly play
the training animation when learned.
- Water Shield: When a Shaman with this spell active is afflicted
with Cyclone, the charge burned will now grant mana.
- Windfury Weapon: Mixing two different ranks of Windfury Weapon
while dual-wielding will no longer increase the number of Windfury
- Windfury Weapon: A bug with this spell was making off-hand procs
receive less bonus damage than intended. It is now fixed.
- Aftermath: The delay on the daze effect has been reduced.
- Amplify Curse: This ability is now consumed correctly by a
Curse of Doom casting.
- Conflagrate: The button for this ability will now be greyed out when
your current target does not have Immolate.
- Create Healthstone: These abilities will now be sorted in rank
order in your spellbook.
- Create Spellstone: These abilities will now be sorted in rank order
in your spellbook.
- Curse of the Elements and Curse of Shadow now have a duration of
2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- Curse of Tongues now has a 12 second duration when used on PvP
- Dark Pact: This ability is now unuseable while the mana and health
of a pet are being adjusted by pet scaling.
- Death Coil is now is now subject to diminishing returns in the Horror
category. Currently, only Death Coil is in this category.
- Demonic Knowledge: This ability will now work with enslaved demons.
- Enslave Demon: The health bar and mana bar for enslaved demons will
no longer appear to go down when they become enslaved.
- Felguard: This pet will periodically check to see if you know the
talent which allows you to summon it, and die if you do not know the
- Fixed some data errors that caused Soul Leech and Conflagrate to
generate more threat than intended.
- Improved Drain Soul: This talent will no longer trigger when a
creature other than the one you are draining dies.
- Insignia of the Alliance/Horde and Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde now remove Fear, Stun and Slowing effects and
no longer remove Charm and Polymorph effects.
- New art added for Ritual of Souls channeling focus and Soulwell
created by the spell.
- Ritual of Souls no longer consumes a Soul Shard when cast in
- Seed of Corruption: This spell will now interact properly with
town guards when bystanders are hit by its detonation in a duel.
- Shadowfury now properly benefits from the Intensity talent.
- Soulstones: Soulstones can no longer be used on targets not in
your party or raid. In addition, the soulstone buff will now be
removed if the target or caster leaves the party or raid.
- Spell Lock (Felhunter) duration reduced to 5 seconds (rank 1) and 6
seconds (rank 2), and cooldown reduced to 24 seconds.
- Soulwell now plays a sound and visual effect when you create a
Healthstone through using it.
- Soul Link: Adjusted tooltip to explain that the damage transferred
to the pet cannot be prevented. The functionality remains unchanged.
This ability will now work with enslaved demons.
- Unholy Power: The tooltip has been corrected to indicate it works
with the Imp's Firebolt.
- Bloodrage: It is no longer possible to gain extra rage from this
ability by using tradeskills to keep you in combat.
- Charge, Intercept and Intervene now suppress all Slowing
effects while charging the target.
- Charge: This ability will now properly cause the warrior to go into
combat with its target.
- Commanding Shout: This ability now increases your max health, but
keeps your percentage health constant.
- Death Wish and Enrage effects no longer stack.
- Execute: When used with Sweeping Strikes, ranks 6 and 7 of this
ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are
- Flurry: Ranks 1-4 will no longer trigger from ranged critical
- Flurry, Fury Talent, now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%,
reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Heroic Strike: The rank 10 tooltip now includes specific
values for the bonus damage against dazed targets.
- Improved Hamstring: The delay on the immobilize effect has been reduced.
- Improved Revenge: Reduced the delay on the stun landing from a
- Insignia of the Alliance/Horde and Medallion of the
Alliance/Horde now removes Immobilizing, Stun and Polymorph
effects and no longer remove Slowing effects.
- Shield Slam: Rank 3 of this ability no longer gets its cost reduced
twice by the Focused Rage talent (Protection).
- Spell Reflection no longer has a global cooldown.
- Sweeping Strikes: This ability will no longer be modified erroneously
on additional targets by percent modifiers to your damage.
- Sword Specialization: This ability now grants extra yellow attacks
instead of extra white attacks. It also grants rage based on the
speed of your weapon. This change will make Sword Specialization
no longer reset the weapon swing timer when it triggers off special
attacks, and results in a net increase in damage dealt.
- Victory Rush: The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage
it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
- Abilities and items that are triggered when you kill a target are
also now triggered when your pet kills a target.
- Fixed the amount of happiness lost when you dismiss a Nether Ray pet.
- Voidwalkers will stop while they are consuming shadows.
- Warlock and Hunter pets will now be automatically dismissed when
you summon a mount. These pets will return on dismount. This does
not affect pet happiness for Hunters.
- Warlock and Hunter pets will now be automatically dismissed when you
- The majority of level 70 epic items have been upgraded to reflect
their intended power.
- Armor: All Burning Crusade items that spent part of their budget on
increased armor have been re-evaluated. Some gained additional armor,
while others gained other additional bonuses.
- Common unique items will not drop for you if you already have them in
- Items which start quests you've already completed will show the
correct feedback if you try to use them.
- Heroic difficulty instances end bosses will now always drop an epic
item, in addition all bosses in Heroic difficulty instances will have
a chance to drop an epic gem!
- Additional darkmoon cards can now be found on high level outland
creatures. They can be turned in to the darkmoon faire to make
powerful new darkmoon card trinkets. Look for Lunacy, Storms, Furies
and Blessings cards.
- Serpent-Coil Braid: The bonus spell damage from this trinket is now
removed if the trinket is unequipped.
- Argussian Compass: A bug where this trinket sometimes caused all the
damage from an attack to be absorbed has been fixed.
- Health Regeneration: This effect on random property items has been
renamed to Health per 5 sec.
- Khorium Lockboxes will now drop occasionally off creatures over
- Devilsaur Tooth: This item has been reverted to pre-Burning Crusade
design, granting an automatic critical strike to your pet's next
- Nethershard, Ceremonial Kris, Illidari-Bane Mageblade,
Summoner's Blade, Thunderlord Scalpel, Vibro Dagger, Vibro
Sword, and Revered Mother's Crysknife: These weapons can now only
be used in the main hand.
- The Serpentshrine Shuriken can now be sold to vendors.
- Xavian Stiletto can now be sold to vendors.
- Wand of Biting Cold can now be sold to vendors.
- Bloodseeker now can now be sold to vendors.
- The Ironscale War Cloak can now be disenchanted.
- Boots of the Infernal Coven can now be disenchanted.
- Crown of Endless Knowledge can now be disenchanted.
- Valanos' Longbow can now be disenchanted.
- Ravager's Cuffs can now be disenchanted.
- Deep Core Lantern can now be disenchanted.
- The Devilshark Cape can now be disenchanted.
- Demon Hide Spaulders can now be disenchanted.
- Gladiator's Heavy Crossbow can no longer be disenchanted.
- Tranquilien Reputation Items: Some of the items on this vendor were
disenchantable. They no longer are disenchantable.
- Gladiator's Endgame can no longer be disenchanted.
- Corrected a typo in the tooltip of The Hammer of Destiny's proc.
- Corrected a typo in the tooltip of Anesthetic Poison in regards to
the number of charge applied.
- Malefic Raiment: Corrected a tooltip calculation error.
- Bangle of Endless Blessings: Fixed tooltip error on Meditation
- Cataclysm Harness: Fixed a tooltip error on Invigorated effect.
- Updated the tooltip for Vengeance of the Illdari to clarify that it
increases spell damage.
- Blade of Eternal Darkness: The tooltip has been adjusted to
indicate it only works with direct damage spells.
- Wushoolay's Charm of Nature: The tooltip has been corrected to
indicate it grants spell haste.
- Corrected a naming inconsistency with Windchanneller's items.
- Figurine of the Colossus corrected a typo in the tooltip of the
buff provided by this item.
- Marsh Lichen: This food is now considered a fungus.
- Stromgarde Muenster is now correctly considered cheese for the
purposes of feeding pets.
- Edible Fern now triggers a global cooldown on use.
- Rumsey Rum, Rumsey Rum Light, Rumsey Rum Dark, Rumsey Rum
Black Label, Halaani Whiskey, Gordok Green Grog, Raptor Punch,
Stormstout, Trogg Ale, and Thunderbrew Lager: The stat bonuses
from these drinks no longer stacks with stamina bonuses from other
- Felguard Annihilators will now drop the proper loot in Heroic
- Khorium Lockboxes will now contain loot of the appropriate level.
- Aeonus will now properly drop a Primal Nether in Heroic
- Coilfang Collaborators will now drop the proper loot in Heroic
- Demon Hunter Supplicants now drop the proper loot.
- Auchenai Death-Speakers and Doomsayers will now drop the
- Netherstrike armor has had it's socket bonuses changed.
- PvP Set Bonuses: Set bonuses of 35 resilience rating will now stack
correctly if received from two different sets.
- Alliance Shaman PvP Sets: These sets now have set bonuses as
- General’s Dreadweave Boots: Now available for purchase from the PvP
vendor as intended.
- Assassination Set: The haste bonus from this set will no longer be
triggered if your attack does not land on the target.
- Avatar Regalia Set: Tooltips corrected on the Shadow Word: Pain
set bonus to indicate the triggered bonus works on the next spell
cast only. The bonus also now correctly affects healing spells.
- Black Dragonscale Set: The hit rating bonus from this set now
stacks properly with hit rating bonuses from other effects.
- Black Dragon Mail Set: The hit rating and critical strike rating
set bonuses from this set will now stack correctly with other
sources of those ratings.
- Cataclysm Harness Set: The cast time reduction to Lesser Healing
Wave will now be displayed correctly as 1.5 sec in the Invigorated
- Cenarion Raiment Set: The spell critical strike rating set bonus
will now stack properly with other effects that give spell critical
- Defiler's Purpose Set: The critical strike rating rom this set
bonus will now be applied properly.
- Defiler's Resolution Set: The critical strike rating from this set
will now stack correctly with other bonuses to critical strike
- Devilsaur Armor Set: The hit rating bonus from this set now stacks
properly with hit rating bonuses from other effects.
- Devilsaur Set: The hit rating set bonus will now stack correctly
with hit rating bonuses from other items.
- Earthfury Set: The set bonus that increases totem radius now works
on Wrath of Air Totem.
- Ebon Netherscale Set: The hit rating bonus from this set will now
stack correctly with other hit rating bonuses.
- Frostfire Set: The 4 piece set bonus now works correctly with rank
4 Mage Armor.
- Frozen Shadoweave Set: The set bonus from these items will no
longer have its tooltip modified by the Vampiric Embrace talent
and can no longer cause a critical strike heal.
- Hallowed Raiment Set: The Binding Heal set bonus on this set has
been changed to 30% chance to resist losing casting time off Binding
Heal when taking damage.
- Imbued Netherweave Set: The critical strike rating set bonus now
stacks correctly with other effects that grant critical strike
- Incanter's Set: Corrected precision error in display of cast time
reduction in Flamestrike. The actual value is unchanged; it was
displaying a rounded-off value before.
- Justicar Armor Set: The bonus to Seal of Vengeance now functions
- Malefic Raiment Set: The set bonus granting heals from periodic
spells can longer get critical strikes.
- Netherblade Set: The set bonus giving a chance to gain combo points
on finishers now works correctly with Slice and Dice and Deadly
- Overlord's Resolution Set: The dodge rating bonus from this set
now stacks correctly with all other dodge rating effects.
- Voidheart Set: This set bonus will now trigger correctly from all
shadow and fire spells.
- Warbringer Armor Set: The Revenge set bonus will no longer apply
an excessive bonus to Heroic Strike.
- Wyrmhide Set: Adjusted the tooltip on Moonfire cost reduction to
indicate it is a reduces by a percentage of the base cost, not the
- Nordrassil Regalia: The Regrowth set bonus will now correctly be
consumed by the first casting of Regrowth.
- Clefthoof Hide Leggings: There were two items with this name. The
world drop item has been renamed as Elekk Hide Leggings.
- Fathom-Brooch of the Tidewalker: Healing spells and spells which
are not critical strikes can now trigger this trinket.
- Heavenly Inspiration no longer shares a cooldown with other
trinkets which temporarily increase spell damage.
- The Talon of Al'ar: This trinket now applies correctly to Scatter
Shot and Silencing Shot.
- Energized Wristwraps: This item was incorrectly set to superior
quality. It has been changed to good quality with the stat bonuses
- Murloc Eggs: These pet-summoning items are now set to superior
- Swift Flying Mounts: All the swift flying mounts will now display
as epic items, rather than superior-quality items.
- The Twin-Bladed Ripper icon has been changed.
- The Netherwhelp's Collar now has it's own unique icon.
- The Lightsworn Hammer icon has been changed to a mace icon.
- Replaced the placeholder art for Zeth'gor Shield and Dragonscale
Shield with permanent art.
- Staff of Prehistoria: A placeholder icon will no longer become
visible when creating this staff.
- Corrected the stats of Girdle of the Endless Pit.
- Corrected the stats of Supple Leather Boots.
- Scroll of Strength V will now give the proper stat increase.
- Corrected many issues with helmets displaying and not displaying hair
- The Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight will now properly hide
- Warmaul Helmet: This helmet no longer displays facial hair clipping
through the helm.
- The Citrine Pendant of Golden Healing should now properly work on
players of all levels.
- Removed the level requirement on Battle Scarred Leggings.
- The Consortium Combatant's Robes level requirement has been
- The Spellfire and Shadoweave tunics have been changed to robes.
- Robes of Insight will again correctly have its effect consumed by
- Masquerade Gown will now be triggered correctly by any spell, not
just critical strikes.
- Adamantite Weight Stones now work on staves and fist weapons.
- Fel Weightstone now works on fist weapons.
- Spymaster's Crossbow can now be used by non-hunters.
- The Azerothian Longbow will now properly display it's firing
- Halaa Ammo has been reduced in damage and soulbound, but you can
carry any number of them.
- Draenic Light Crossbow now correctly uses arrows and has had it's
firing animation corrected.
- Lead Slug Shotgun: Correct sounds and animations are now attached.
- Longbeard Rifle now has a gun animation and sound.
- Dragonbreath Musket, PC-54 Shotgun, Sporting Rifle, and Tauren
Runed Musket all now have a gun sound and animation instead of
- The Night Blade: The chance for the effect on this item to trigger
has been reduced.
- The Flarethorn will now display properly when sheathed.
- Aldor Guardian Rifle will now work correctly.
- Mag'hari Light Recurve will now work correctly.
- Ragehammer again grants increased damage instead of attack power.
- Searing Needle: The damage effect from this item is fixed and now
- Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian: The party aura from these
items will now be reapplied correctly when a player logs into the
game while already mounted.
- Hammer of Destiny: The mana restoring effect from this item will
now display in the combat log.
- Earthwarden: Damage when not shapeshifted reduced on this weapon;
this was intended to be reduced like other feral weapons, but was
- The Silver Star: This low-level quest reward has been fixed to
match the new system for thrown weapons. For technical reasons, all
old Silver Stars are now listed as Broken and cannot be used. New
ones gained will work correctly.
- Grunt's Waterskin: This item now has the same effect as Footman's
- The Decapitator should no longer give an immune message when used
on certain creature types.
- The Discombobulator Ray no longer works on flying targets.
- Goblin Rocket Launcher: When this item stuns a warrior opponent, it
can now trigger Second Wind.
- Cosmic Infuser: This item now works with Gift of the Naaru and
Holy Nova. It does not work with affects which cause a target to
heal themselves, Earth Shield, Lifebloom, Prayer of Mending,
etc., or which are caused by draining life or vampirism. Health
potions and other consumables will no longer trigger it either.
- Mana Thistle: Picking this herb will no longer case abilities such
as Lightning Shield to trigger and burn changes.
- Nightmare Vine: The poison from picking this herb is now considered
Nature damage instead of Physical damage.
- Pendant of the Violet Eye will no longer trigger from spells with
no mana cost. It will also no longer get double procs from some
- Pendant of Golden Healing: This item no longer gains benefit from
bonus healing effects.
- Bangle of Endless Blessings will no longer proc off of tradeskills.
- Bogslayer Bracers now make the proper sound when moved in your
- Reduced the Silence and Interrupt reduction provided by Talisman
of the Breaker.
- Band of the Eternal Champion: This item is no longer triggered from
being hit by ranged attacks.
- Band of the Eternal Defender: The effect from this item now only
affects the wearer, instead of the whole party.
- Eye of Gruul has been redesigned to give a chance of healing
discount each time a heal is cast.
- Oculus of the Hidden Eye: The tooltip for this item now specifies
the user must kill a creature to gain its benefit.
- Lesser Rune of Warding: This effect will now continue to work
correctly after the target dies and resurrects.
- Greater Rune of Warding: This effect will now continue to work
correctly after the target dies and resurrects.
- Mark of Conquest: The mana energizing effect from this item now
correctly occurs on dealing ranged damage instead of taking it.
- Glyph of Renewal: The mana regeneration from this enchantment will
now stack correctly with all other mana regeneration effects.
- Libram of Eternal Rest was causing Judgement of the Crusader not
to refresh on each hit. That has been fixed.
- Auslese's Light Channeler: Avenger's Shield will now consume the
effect from this item.
- Hazza'rah's Charm of Healing now provides haste rating as intended,
instead of a fixed reduced cast time.
- Aegis of Preservation: This item will now correctly heal the user;
it was showing up in the log, but not increasing actual health.
- Mystical Skyfire Diamond: The triggering rate on this item has been
increased, but it now only reduces the cast time on spells by half;
and Warlocks casting Corruption with maximum ranks in Improved
Corruption will no longer consume the Focus buff from this gem.
- Lifegiving Gem: This item will now only increase maximum and
current health of the user by 1500. It will not also heal the user
- Enraged Fel Sparks now properly drop Motes of Fire instead of
Motes of Shadow.
- Primal Nethers may now be purchased from G'eras for Badges of
- Oracle Belt of Timeless Mystery: The On Use effect changed to
On Equip as intended.
- Abyssal Cloth Slippers: There were two items with this name. The
ones from the Burning Crusade have been renamed Abyssal Cloth
- Updated the General's Leather Boots to properly reflect the
- Area 52 Defender's Pants: Arcane resistance on this item was
unintended and has been removed.
- Brood Mother Leggings: Now has a spell price and can be worn by
- Razaani-Buster Leggings: This item can now be sold to a vendor.
- Mok'Nathal Hero's Pantaloons now has a sell price and can be worn
- Enchant Boots - Vitality: The health regeneration from this
enchantment will now work in combat.
- Enchant Weapon- Spellsurge: The mana gained from this enchantment
will now show up in the combat log.
- Malorne Raiment and Malorne Regalia: These sets no longer erroneously
apply a reduction in cost to some Druid spells.
- Cyclone Regalia: The chance for a mana cost reduction to occur has
- Warrior Tier 4 Tanking Set: The Blade Turning Bonus now prevents the
correct amount of damage, 200.
- Priest Tier 5 Shadow Set: The Sadist buff will no longer be consumed
when casting a spell which does neither damage nor healing.
- Priest Tier 4 Shadow Set: Mind Flay will now benefit correctly from
the 4 piece bonus.
- Shaman Tier 5 Spell Damage Set: The 4 piece bonus will no longer be
triggered by Shocks and Chain Lightning.
The chance of a discovery occurring while making potions has been
Elixirs now stack in two categories, Battle (Offensive) and Guardian
(Defensive) Elixirs. You can only have one of each type of Elixir up
at a time. As a result Elixirs now stack with class abilities such as
Elixirs now stack to 20.
Four new defensive elixirs have been added. Two are on trainers, one
is in Halaa and one is in Cenarion Expedition.
Flask of Petrification can no longer be turned off during its
duration, but it now will clear all threat from all monsters for
the duration of the effect. Though monsters may reacquire you after
the effect ends.
Cooldown time on Earthstorm and Skyfire Diamond transmutes has
been reduced to 1 day.
Invulnerability potions now stop the first 120 damage per hit for
8 seconds, rather than making the imbiber physically immune.
The major protection potions made by Alchemy now require more Mana
Thistle and vials, but create 5 potions instead of just one.
Fel Strength elixirs now work correctly with elixir mastery.
Elemental Absorption potions now have a 2 minute duration rather
than the 60 min duration they used to have.
Alchemy transmute of Heart of Fire to Elemental Fire changed to
15 minute cooldown.
Reagent costs and potency of all flasks has been reduced.
The cost of Imbued Vials has been reduced.
The chance to find a Fel Lotus while picking an herb has been
Juju Chill and Juju Ember are now considered Guardian Elixirs and
do not stack with other resistance buffs.
Juju Flurry is now considered a Battle Elixir and has been converted
from haste to haste rating.
Ground Scorpok Assay, Juju Might, Juju Power, Lung Juice
Cocktail, and R.O.I.D.S are now considered Battle Elixirs.
Crystal Force, Crystal Ward,Gizzard Gum, Infallible Mind,
Juju Escape, Juju Guile, Sheen of Zanza and Swiftness of Zanza
are all now considered Guardian Elixirs.
Sheen of Zanza is now considered a Guardian Elixir. Stamina and
Spirit bonuses have been reduced to 25.
Elixir of Fortitude now correctly displays its name in its buff
The Alchemist's Stone bonus now works on potions that restore both
health and mana.
Super Mana Potions now require 2 Dreaming Glory instead of 2
Netherbloom to create.
Super Healing Potions now require 2 Netherbloom instead of 2 Dreaming
Glory to create.
Reduced the number of Stonescale Oil required to make Greater
Reduced the reagents required to make Ironshield Potions.
New cauldron recipes can now be discovered when making most major
protection potions. Cauldrons can provide an entire raid with a
major protection potion.
Enchant Bracer-Spellpower had its primal costs reduced slightly.
Enchanting recipes that increase spell damage now also increase
healing as well.
The Major Defense Bracer enchantment has been moved from Ethereum
Researchers to Ethereum Nullifiers.
11 new epic goggles have been introduced at 350 engineering skill
and are available from the trainer. They range from cloth to plate,
and have a variety of stats to appeal to most talent specs.
A recipe for Frost Grenades and the Icy Blasting Primers needed
to make them are now on engineering trainers.
Engineering recipes can now be placed in engineering bags, as can
engineer made fireworks.
Many engineering recipes will now give skillups for longer than the
An engineering recipe to make Fused Wiring can be found in both
Everlook and Shattrath.
Engineering Skill required to make the Felsteel Stabilizer,
Hardened Adamantite Tube and Khorium Power Core have been reduced
Adamantite Shells now require less adamantite and do slightly more
The recipe for Elemental Blasting Powder now gives 4 powder when
creating it, though it now requires an additional mote of earth.
Engineers now make 3 Smoke Flares instead of just one when they
create them. Also Smoke Flares now have a buy/sell price.
Seaforium now opens locked chests as well as locked doors.
The Consortium Vendor Karaaz now sells the engineering recipe for an
Elemental Seaforium Charge if you are revered with them.
The Poultryizer has a smaller chance of getting malfunction effects
and is now a superior quality item.
The Nigh Invulnerability Belt now has a smaller chance of failure.
Healing Potion Injectors and Mana Potion Injectors created by
engineers now have new icons and the engineering requirement to use
them has been reduced.
Goblin Rocket Launcher now has a 2 minute cooldown, and had its
casting time reduced to 3.5 sec.
Gnomish Flame Turret now creates 3 turrets instead of 1. Thorium Tube
requirement changed to Fel Iron Casing.
The fishing timer has been reduced from 30 to 20 seconds and it now
takes less time to fish.-->You now catch fish faster.
The fishing timer can no longer run through its duration without a
Fishing has been removed from Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley.
Fixed a bug where you could catch 2 fish at once in some zones.
You can now fish in Underbog.
The jewelcrafting UI now has gems split up by color so it is easier
to find gems of a specific color to create.
A new set of more powerful gems can be found by raiding Hyjal and
Black Temple. Their stats exceed those of previous gems that could
A number new gem cuts to existing gems have been added to the game.
Included among them are a spell hit gem and more multi-stat gems that
have attack power on them.
Jewelcrafters can make two new melee oriented meta gems. One is found
randomly as a world drop and the other sold by the reputation vendor.
Thorium Setting only requires 1 thorium bar now.
Many Jewelcrafting recipes that required 200-280 skill to learn now
have changed/reduced materials required to make them
Mithril filigree has a slightly reduced range that it gives skillups.
A number of jewelcrafting gems now give skill increases for slightly
longer than they used to.
Pendant of Blasting and Necklace of Battle will now grant their
click effects to players correctly, previously they only worked on
characters higher than level 47.
Jewelcrafting Onslaught ring thorium cost reduced
The vendor value for the raw green gems have been reduced. This will
also make these gems cheaper to put up on the auction house (Blood
Garnet, Golden Draenite, etc...)
Prospecting now always yields at least 1 gem.
Grand Master Jewelcrafters Hamanar (Shattrath City), Jazdalaad (The
Stormspire), Kalaen (Thrallmar) and Tatiana (Honor Hold) may teach
all levels of Jewelcrafting.
The recipe for Figurine - Golden Hare no longer requires a
Cut Citrine. It now requires copper bars.
Several new recipes that use Jaggal and Shadow Pearls have been added
to jewelcrafting trainers.
Increased the chance to find blue gems when prospecting.
Removed the 1 hour cooldown when cutting diamonds.
Reduced the matching requirements for some diamonds.
Knothide Armor kits now require less leather to make and give
skill increases for longer.
Leatherworking made Primalstrike set now has an attack power set
bonus rather than a strength set bonus.
Additional snakes that drop cobra scales are in the highlands of
nagrand as well as in shadowmoon valley.
Leatherworker made Drums of Restoration had their health/mana
effects reduced slightly.
Nethercobra Leg Armor and Nethercleft Leg Armor have been
Heavy Clefthoof Boots, Heavy Clefthoof Leggings, and Heavy
Clefthoof Vest have had their armor increased at the expense of
some stamina and defense rating.
Changed the socket bonuses on the Windhawk set to something more
The Dreaming Glory buff now correctly works in combat.
Netherbloom no longer causes negative effects, although the positive
effects happen less frequently. Additionally, the effects will not
replace one another.
Nightmare Vine has a reduced chance to poison the herbalist.
Nightmare Seed found with herbalism now requires level 60 to use.
Underbog Colossus have an increased number of herbs on them when
harvested by an herbalist.
- Additional Profession Changes
You can now unspecialize in tailoring and alchemy, and then select
a new specialization. This is a repeatable choice, but costs gold
Skinning higher level creatures will give more leather; you will no
longer get a single leather scrap.
Reduced the time required to skin.
Gathering skills no longer fail when you have reached the maximum
The Stoneforged Claymore model has been updated.
Fel Iron Bars now have an icon unique from Felsteel Bars.
Felsteel Bars are now good quality (green items).
The Tailoring recipe Ebon Shadowbag no longer drops from Spirit
Profession recipes that had 24 hour or longer cooldowns, have had
their cooldowns reduced by 1 hour.
Added Warped Flesh to high level warpstalkers.
Alliance Cooks can now purchase the Mok'Nathal Shortrib and
Crunchy Serpent recipes at Toshley's Station.
Monsters will now attack players who are mining mineral nodes near
to them, even if they didn't notice them previously.
Golden Spellthread and Runic Spellthread have been slightly improved.
Enchant Weapon- Major Spellpower enchant has been stolen from the
Razaani spell thieves by the Bash'ir spell thieves. The Bash'ir are
more likely to have the recipe than the Razaani previously did,
Imbued Netherweave Tunic and Robe recipes are vendor purchased so
are now white instead of blue.
The location of many of the Outland mineral nodes have been adjusted
both to put them in locations that are more traveled and to make them
more likely to be near creatures.
Essences (Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Living) have had their drop rates
significantly increased. Also Outland creatures that dropped motes
will now have a chance of dropping essences as well.
Materials required to make the Blacksmithing Adamantite plate armor
have been reduced.
Motes of Shadow now primarily drop from void creatures and have been
removed from nearly all demons.
Void Crystals maximum stack size increased to 20 from 10.
- You can now interact with wanted posters while mounted.
- Grishnath Orbs can no longer be interacted with unless the
character is on the quest, Exorcising the Trees.
- The Ammen Vale quest, Rescue the Survivors! is now properly flagged
as draenei-only. Non-draenei who have this quest in their log should
- Fixed a grammatical error in the quest, The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll.
- The quest, Defiling Uther's Tomb no longer has a time limit
attached to it.
- The level for the Hellfire Peninsula quest, Natural Remedies has
been dropped from 64 to 63.
- The Shadowy Disguise for the quest, Who Are They? can no longer
be gained while shapeshifted.
- Adjusted a few Restless Bones piles in the Bone Wastes so that they
were not under the ground.
- Fixed an issue with the quest, Sabotage the Warp-Gate!, which would
sometimes fail the escort as it began.
- The Blade's Edge Mountains quest, On Spirit's Wings is no longer
- Fixed some typos in the quest, Reunion.
- Completing the Horde quest, Reunion, will now auto-launch the next
quest in the series, On Spirit's Wings.
- Directions to the Bloodmaul Camp are now included in the quest, The
- The Horde version of the quest, Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater is no
- Completing the Horde version of the quest Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
will now auto-launch the quest, Prisoner of the Bladespire.
- Directions to Gruul's Lair are now included in the quest, Prisoner
of the Bladespire.
- The Scrap Reaver X6000 from the quest, You, Robot, no longer has
its Repair ability.
- Matron Varah of Mok'Nathal Village no longer offers the quest,
Understanding the Mok'Nathal. Now, only Leoroxx has that
distinction, as was intended.
- Minimap arrow for the quest, Report to the Allerian Post fixed.
- Whispers of the Raven God: Understanding Ravenspeech will now hit
players at range.
- Bash'ir Landing and Razaan's Landing in Blade's Edge Mountains have
been significantly expanded to support questing.
- Skettis in Terokkar Forest has had some adjustments to support
- Millhouse Manastorm will now only award players credit for completing
the Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity upon the death of Harbinger
Skyriss and only ONCE. Players will no longer receive credit through
a gossip option on Millhouse.
- Goliathon, involved in the Natural Remedies quest, is now level
63. Goliathon Shardlings are now level 60-61.
- Uvuros in Shadowmoon Valley has had its powers and abilities reduced.
- The Brain Damage buff given from Ethereum Essences now lasts 60
- Ethereum Relay corpses will now be viewable and lootable without
having to be under the influence of Brain Damage.
- The quests Trouble at Auchindoun, The Codex of Blood, Into the
Heart of the Labyrinth, Find Spy To'gun, and The Soul Devices,
have had their minimum level reduced to 68.
- The drop rate for Rotten Arakkoa Eggs used in the quest Of
Thistleheads and Eggs... has been increased.
- The Cipher of Damnation - Borak's Charge, has had its recommended
players increased to 4.
- Ruul the Darkener has had his hit points and abilities slightly
adjusted to make him not as punishing.
- The questline, Zuluhed the Whacked now requires that players kill
Zuluhed as part of the completion criteria.
- The Charred Bone Fragment for the quest Digging Up the Past is
now on a quicker respawn timer.
- Sunfury Disguise pieces are now flagged as multi-drop.
- The Enraged Wraiths that spawn during the Eversong quest Powering
Our Defenses have been scaled back in difficulty.
- Fengus' Ferocity,Mol'dar's Moxie,Rallying Cry of the
Dragonslayer, Slip'kik's Savvy and Spirit of Zandalar these
buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63.
- Of Thistleheads and Eggs: The Rotting Putresence debuff gained
during this quest is now correctly considered a stun, and effects
which remove stuns will remove it.
- Shizz Work: The Stanky debuff will no longer cause some procs
- Void Crystals maximum stack size has been increased to 20 from 10.
- Zephyrium Capacitorium: This interactable object now makes a player
immune to all attacks and spells while it is operating on them.
- Reduced the number of Black Dragonscales required for the warlock
- Players will experience diminished gains in reputation from killing
outdoor mobs while in raids larger than five players.
- Scout's Arrow reputation requirement for Cenarion Expedition has
been moved to friendly.
- Warden's Arrow minimum level has been changed to 68.
- Coilfang Armaments will now drop from heroic difficulty Slave Pens.
- New title of Justicaris now available for Alliance players exalted
with Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch factions.
- New title of Conqueror is now available for Horde players exalted
with Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch factions.
- An option is available at Exalted with the Violet Eye to turn in
faction ring along with gold for a different exalted-level faction
Dungeons and Raids
- Sounds and voice-overs have been added to all Outland dungeons and
- All 25 man raid bosses who drop set tokens will now drop an
- Lightsworn Vindicators outside the Black Temple will no longer attack
players who are Hostile with the Aldor.
- Creatures will no longer Cleave targets that aren't in front of
- Silence spell duration has been changed from 6 to 5 seconds.
- Polymorph spell duration has been changed from 20 seconds to 8
- Hooked Net spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- Electrified Net spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- Net spell duration changed from 10 to 6 seconds.
- Creatures will no longer perform Sweeping Strikes.
- Creature versions of Hamstring now deal 20% of the creature's
normal melee damage, and is no longer tied to the creature's normal
- Creature versions of Wing Clip now deal 20% of the creature's
normal melee damage.
- Many humanoid Heroic creatures that are marked as uncharmable can
now be seduced by a Warlock's Succubus pet.
- There is now a control panel to control the waterfall that blocks
the entrance to Coilfang Raid to allow people stuck on the other side
of the waterfall to leave.
- Mortog Steamhead standing outside of the Coilfang dungeons will
repair armor and weapons as well as sell various items to those
exalted with the Cenarion Expedition.
- Mortog will now trade players Cenarion healing and mana salves for
Coilfang Armaments. These potions only work inside the Coilfang
dungeon and raid zones.
- Most dungeon boss creatures will no longer slow their movement speed
when they are wounded.
- Arcanist Xorith of the Scryers and Haldor the Compulsive of the Aldor
will sell specialized flasks only usable in raid zones to players who
are exalted with Cenarion Expedition: the Sha'tar and the Scryers or
the Aldor (respectively). The flasks will only be purchasable with
tokens obtained from creatures in Tempest Keep: The Eye, The
Serpentshrine, and The Black Temple.
- The Domination spell can no longer choose pets as valid targets.
- Gruul is now more likely to use his Hurtful Strike and Ground Slam
abilities on players instead of Cave-In.
- Hellfire Citadel:Ramparts
Bonechewer Destroyers now has a 2 second melee round time and will no
longer Knock Away and wipe the target's threat on Heroic.
Bonechewer Evokers now attack slower.
Bleeding Hollow Scryer's Fear extended the repeat cooldown so the
ability will happen less frequently.
Bonechewer Raveners on Heroic, damage has been reduced and will now
The Liquid Fire damage radius graphic has been slightly altered to
align more properly with damage; and damage has been significantly
reduced in Heroic difficulty.
Omor the Unscarred's Treacherous Bane ability on Heroic will now
have the correct damage listed on the tooltip. The damage has also
been reduced in Heroic. Changed the graphic to be more noticeable.
Added a 2 second cast time to Omor the Unscarred's Treacherous Aura
and Treacherous Bane abilities.
Vazruden's Revenge damage has been raised on Heroic difficulty.
Nazan now emotes before landing.
Nazan now has a slight delay before fireballing after breathing fire
Vazruden's Warn Horn is now present in Hellfire Ramparts. It can be
used to call Vazruden back if he leaves the instance between wipes.
- Hellfire Citadel: Blood Furnace
Shadowmoon Adepts on Heroic now double attack instead of triple
attack on occasion.
Laughing Skull Legionnaire no longer uses the Sweeping Strikes
Shadowmoon Technician's Silence spell is used less frequently.
Laughing Skull Warden will stay engaged with his main target on
The Maker's Exploding Beaker damage and knockback radii have
changed for consistency to both be 8 yards.
The Maker's Exploding Beaker damage has been increased on Heroic
Shadowmoon Technician's Throw Dynamite ability damage has been
Nascent Fel Orc will Dual Wield properly now.
Keli'dan the Breaker's Shadow Bolt Volley has had both its damage
and range increased
Shadowmoon Channeler's Mark of Shadow will have a longer delay
before being cast at the start of the fight and now does more damage.
Felguard Annihilators and Felguard Brutes will now do less damage.
- Hellfire Citadel: Magtheridon's Lair
Hellfire Warders have been significantly reduced in difficulty.
Hellfire Channeler's Shadow Bolt Volley has been made much more easy
The melee damage of Burning Abyssals has been significantly reduced.
- Hellfire Citadel: Shattered Halls
The Resist Shadow buff cast by Shadowmoon Acolytes will be
dispelled from players if they leave the dungeon.
Shattered Hand Reavers will do less damage in Heroic difficulty.
The Uppercut used by the Shattered Hand Reaver now has a smaller
Rabid Warhounds on Heroic will now do less damage.
Shattered Hand Houndmaster's Impaling bolt damage and movement
impairing effects have been increased.
Warbringer O'mrogg now applies a smaller amount of threat to the
target of his Beatdown ability and will now correctly disable his
Burning Maul ability after a wipe.
Warbringer O'mrogg and Warchief Kargath Bladefist can be seen from a
Warchief Kargath Bladefist can now travel slightly farther during
- Coilfang: The Slave Pens
Coilfang Defenders are only found in pairs while in Heroic
Wastewalker Slaves will now be more difficult in Heroic difficulty.
Coilfang Defenders in Heroic difficulty no longer dual wield with
Rokmar the Crackler will now only apply Grievous Wound to his
The maximum range of Quagmirran's Poison Bolt Volley has been
increased and the spell now ignores line of sight. The damage over
time component also is
now fully affected by a player's nature resistance.
Coilfang Defenders should come in no more than a 2 pulls in Slave
Pens on Heroic Difficulty.
The 2 Myrmidon, 1 Sorceress, 1 Slavehandler pull has been changed
to a 2 Myrmidon pull.
Naturalist Bite is now level 70 in Heroic difficulty Slave Pens.
- Coilfang: The Underbog
Underbat in Heroic difficulty damage has been reduced.
Underbog Lurker in Heroic difficulty damage has been reduced.
Wild Growth on the Underbog Lurkers has been fixed.
Underbog Lurkers will now have a slight delay before using the
Coral Cut ability on a target.
Murkblood Oracles and Murkblood Healers now have more mana.
The Murkblood Spearmen's Throw ability does more damage in Heroic
Lykul Wasp and Lykul Stinger melee damage has been reduced.
Underbog Lords have had their damage reduced.
The Black Stalker's Spore Strider Summon should happen at more
regular intervals and be less random.
- Coilfang: Steamvaults
Coilfang Oracles, Coilfang Sirens and Coilfang Sorceresses now have
Coilfang Engineer damage has been increased in Heroic difficulty.
Coilfang Engineer Throw Bomb ability damage has been increased and
will throw more frequently.
Steam Surger damage damage has been significantly reduced.
Tidal Surger damage has been slightly reduced in Heroic difficulty.
The Bog Overlord's Trample has been changed to be a 50 yard radius
effect, but now does decreased damage and will be used less frequently
in both heroic and normal difficulty.
Coilfang Siren's Fear now has a 1 second cast time and no longer
removes all threat from feared players.
- Coilfang: Serpentshrine Cavern
The creatures that lead up to Hydross the Unstable and creatures at
the six pumping stations are now on a 2 hour respawn instead of 45
Slight changes on most creatures have been made including: aggro
range changed to 30 yards detect, 15 yard call for help and hitpoints
reduced. (Boss specific adds are not affected by this hitpoint
Slightly reduced the number of creatures from the cavern entrance.
Modified the patrol patterns of some of the murlocs in Morogrim's
room to make them easier to pull.
Non-boss creatures in Serpentshrine will now no longer respawn if
the nearby boss has been killed, and should not respawn while in
combat with the boss in question.
Fixed an issue with Hydross where you would kill him and he would
instead change into his alternate form with 1 health.
The Mark of Hydross and Mark of Corruption debuffs can now affect
the increases of the nature or frost damage taken up to 500%.
Refreshing Mist now correctly restores health.
Fixed an exploit related to Leotheras' Consuming Madness spell.
Lady Vashj can no longer use the ability Persuasion.
Toxic Spores no longer deal damage upon impact.
Tidewalker Lurkers no longer call for help from other nearby
Greyheart Technicians are now much easier to kill, and deal less
Coilfang Priestesses may now be polymorphed.
Coilfang Priestess' Holy Fire spell now deals Holy damage, and
the damage dealt by the spell has been lowered.
Morogrim Tidewalker's Earthquake no longer obeys line of sight
Creatures in the Serpentshrine now have a chance to drop Coilfang
Hydross the Unstable's Vile Sludge spell will no longer hit pets.
Hydross the Unstable's melee damage has been reduced.
The spawns of Hydross have fewer hit points.
The Coilfang Frenzy now does increased melee damage, but Scalding
Water damage has been decreased.
Leotheras the Blind's Chaos Blast radius has been significantly
reduced, which will allow additional melee to damage Leotheras while
he is in metamorphosis form.
Leotheras the Blind will now also spend less time whirlwinding before
shifting into his metamorphosis form.
Leotheras the Blind's hit points have been reduced.
Inner Demons are now slightly easier to kill and deal less damage.
Serpentshrine Lurkers are now banishable and fearable, and no longer
create mushrooms so quickly.
Morogrim Tidewalker has been moved to a more central location in his
Hydross the Unstable's hit points have been slightly reduced.
Colossus Ragers have had their health reduced significantly.
- Auchindoun: Mana-Tombs
Ethereal Sorcerer's in Heroic difficulty will summon Arcane Fiends
The Dark Shell of Pandemonious is now more visibly noticeable when
cast. The duration has been lowered from 8 to 6 seconds for Heroic
Ethereal Priests, Ethereal Sorcerors, Spellbinders, and Theurgists
now have more mana.
Nexus-Prince Shaffar's will now summon Ethereal Beacon at a more
- Auchindoun: Auchenai Crypts
Angered and Raging Skeletons have had their movement speed decreased
on Heroic difficulty.
Avatar of the Martyred's Mortal Strike damage has been reduced.
Shirrak the Dead Watcher's Fiery Blast damage has been reduced on
Raging Souls will now correctly despawn after casting their Rage
spell on Heroic difficulty.
- Auchindoun: Sethekk Halls
Sethekk Guard's damage has been greatly reduced.
Sethekk Ravenguard's damage has been reduced on Heroic difficulty.
Darkweaver Syth's aggro radius has been increased, and he can now
see through both stealth and invisibility.
Sethekk Oracle's Arcane Lightning damage reduced and it will be
cast less frequently.
Sethekk Oracles, Sethekk Shamans, Cobalt Serpents, and Time-Lost
Scryers in Normal difficulty now have mor mana.
Sethekk Prophets, Time-Lost Controllers, and Time-Lost Shadowmages
in both difficultys now have mor mana.
Added a 1 second cast time to the Spell Reflection ability of the
Sethekk Initiates. Note that this is an ability and not a spell, and
as such the ability can not be interrupted via counterspell, kick,
and other interrupts.
The Arcane Destruction buff cast by Sethekk Scryers when mind
controlled or spell-steal is used, will now be automatically
dispelled when a player leaves the instance.
Sethekk Talon Lords now wield a scimitar and shield instead of a
Time-Lost Shadowmage will now be able to cast Curse of the Dark
Talon spell more than once.
Talon King Ikiss on Heroic difficulty has been significantly
reworked. He now has a point blank area of effect slow spell,
increased damage on the Arcane volley , increased damage on the
Arcane Explosion, and reduced the frequency on his Polymorph.
Talon King Ikiss is more obvious when he is about to cast Arcane
- Auchindoun: Shadow Labyrinth
The Shadow Defense spell cast by a Cabal Acolyte when mind
controlled or spell-steal is used, will now be automatically
dispelled when a player leaves the instance.
Fel Overseer's Mortal Strike in Heroic difficulty now deals less
Malicious Instructor, Cabal Cultist, Cabal Assassin, Cabal Fanatic
and Blackheart the Inciter have all had their damage reduced in
Cabal Cultist's damage has been reduced in Heroic difficulty
The damage dealt by Murmur's Thundering Storm is now increased
properly by Resonance.
Reduced the number of creatures in Shadow Labyrinth.
- Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde
The Durnholde Mage's Polymorph spell will be cast less frequently.
Infinite Slayer's Mortal Strike damage has been reduced.
Lieutenant Drake's melee speed has been slowed slightly and damage
Captain Skarloc's Consecration ability and melee damage has been
increased on Heroic difficulty.He will now take damage properly when
he dispels Unstable Affliction.
Infinite Defiler's Curse of Infinity on Heroic difficulty has been
renamed to Bane of Infinity, since the effect is not removable as
- The Human Illusion spell will now interact correctly with
Shadowform and Druid shapeshifts.
- Caverns of Time: Opening of the Dark Portal
Temporus' Spell Reflection ability on Heroic difficulty now has a
duration of 6 instead of 8 seconds.
Temporus may no longer be disarmed.
Chrono Lord Deja's Time Lapse may no longer be reflected.
Prince Malchezaar's door will now close when his encounter begins.
Prince Malchezaar's aggro range has been reduced.
Romulo's Daring spell now increases haste and damage by 35% instead
Romulo's Poisoned Thrust will now be used less frequently.
Backward Lunge damage has been decreased.
The Deadly Swathe now operates based on the new creature cleave
rule when engaging Romulo.
Fixed an issue where if Romulo or Julianne were killed in the final
phase and the raid then died, the dead actor would not despawn,
forcing players to soft
reset the instance to fix things.
Blinding Passion will now only hit players.
Immunity effects such as Ice Block will no longer remove the
secondary effects of being Little Red Riding Hood.
Fixed a bug that was causing Maiden of Virtue's Repentance to hit
her current target.
Ethereal Theives and Spellfilchers in the upper floors have been
Terestian Illhoof will no longer sacrifice his primary target.
Terestian Illhoof will now wait longer before resurrecting his imp,
Terestian Illhoof's Imps have had their hitpoints reduced slightly.
Spectral Guest melee damage per second has been slightly reduced.
Shade of Aran's conjured elementals now despawn when he is defeated.
Nether Protection will no longer cause Flame Wreath to detonate.
Netherspite correctly puts the raid into combat and is no longer
affected by immolate and other forms of vertex coloring.
Roar is now susceptible to Horror effects.
The Rolling Pin of the Ghostly Baker will now only deal damage to
Shade of Aran's conjured elementals now have significantly less
Shade of Aran's Blizzard should now be more visible and its duration
has been reduced.
Shade of Aran's Flame Wreath should completely ignore pets, summons,
guardians and mind-controlled NPCs.
Shade of Aran's Door should no longer lock if he dies while drinking.
Shade of Aran's respawn region should properly shut down if he dies
Shade of Aran will no longer cast Dragon's Breath.
Netherspite's room now has a door that locks when the encounter
Netherspite's Nether Burn and Nether Breath will now ignore line of
Netherspite will no longer cast Nether Burn while crazed.
The arcane creatures that spawn in the Menagerie will now respawn
Phantom Valets and Ghostly Stewards are now larger to make them
stand out a bit more from the other residents of the tower.
Skeletal Ushers can now be affected by Shackle Undead.
Syphoners and Mana Feeders have been substantially reduced in hit
points, and the Syphoner's melee damage has also been reduced.
Redemption of the Fallen will now correctly summon a lvl 70
Wrath of the Titans will no longer gain the full effect from +dmg
Torment of the Worgen will now deal additional shadow damage when
it procs (previously it did not work and did not log)
Legacy of the Mountain King remains unchanged.
Dark Screechers should no longer chain-cast Sonic Burst.
Negatron's Earthquake will now play correctly.
- Tempest Keep
The hitpoints of all non-boss mobs has been reduced. The boss
specific adds should not be affected by this change.
Creatures in Tempest Keep: The Eye, The Arcatraz, The Mechanar,
The Botanica all have a chance at dropping health and mana potions
that will only function inside the Tempest Keep raid and dungeon
The damage dealt by Novice Astromancers and Apprentice Star
Scryers has been greatly reduced.
Crystalcore Sentinels no longer Trample.
The range of Crimson Hand Battle Mage's Frost Bolt Volley has been
Astromancers and Astromancer Lords no longer use the Blast Wave
ability, and the range of their Fireball Volley spells has been
The damage over time and radius of the Star Scryer's Starfall
spell has been reduced.
Arcane Resistance will prove much more effective against High
Astromancer Solarian's spells.
High Astromancer Solarian now summons fewer Solarian agents, and
the Solarium Agents now deal less damage.
The Al'ar encounter has been significantly reworked. Her movement
around the room will now be more predictable, Al'ar's hit points
have been reduced, and killing the Embers of Al'ar will now be
both much more possible and more rewarding to the raid.
High Astromancer Solarian's hit points have been greatly reduced.
Reduced the radius of Fragmentation Bombs in Tempest Keep to
better match their visual.
- Tempest Keep: The Botanica
Bloodwarder Protector's Crystal Strike may now be dodged and
Tempest-Forge Peacekeepers now deal Physical melee damage instead
of Arcane, and now longer perform the Arcane Blast ability on
The duration of Vial of Poison has been reduced significantly.
Greater Frayer's do more damage in Heroic difficulty.
Nethervine Reapers and Inciters' damage has been reduced in Heroic
Thorngrin the Tender's damage has been reduced in Heroic
Mutate Fleshlasher's damage has bene reduced in Heroic difficulty.
The Sunseeker Gene-Splicer's Death & Decay will occur less
frequently and the damage has been reduced on Heroic difficulty.
Mutate Fear-Shrieker and Mutate Horror hit points are reduced
Warp Splinter's Arcane Volley damage has been reduced on Heroic.
The Bloodwarder Protector's involved in the fight with the Mutate
Horror's and Mutate Fear-Shrieker's in The Botanica no longer
remain at 1 health and will properly be killed.
- Tempest Keep: The Mechanar
Bloodwarder Physicians now have more mana.
Nethermancer Sepethrea will no longer break nearby players'
stealth when engaged.
- Tempest Keep: The Arcatraz
Protean Nightmare,and Arcatraz Defenders damage has been reduced
in Heroic difficulty.
There are less Arcatraz Sentinel corpses in the dungeon.
Zereketh the Unbound's Seed of Corruption will not knock players
back as far.
Zereketh's melee damage has been reduced on Heroic difficulty.
Zereketh's Shadow Nova and the Death Watcher's Death Blast
damage has been reduced..
The Arcatraz Sentinel's Energy Discharge damage has been reduced.
Negaton Screamer and Negatron Warp-Master melee damage has been
reduced on Heroic difficulty.
Eredar Deathbringer's Diminish Soul damage has been reduced.
Eredar Soul-Eater's Soul Chill damage has been significantly
Skulking Witch's Chastise ability damage has been reduced on
The Unbound Devastator will no longer be able to use the
Devastate and Deafening Roar abilities at the same time. A
small shared cooldown has been added to both abilities.
Ethereum Wave-Casters, Ethereum Life-Binder, and Gargantuan
Abyssal melee damage has been reduced on Heroic difficulty.
Unchained Doombringer's War Stomp now deals less damage.
Harbinger Skyriss's Mind Rend will be used less frequently and
the damage has been reduced.
Harbinger Skyriss's Domination duration has been changed to 6
Harbinger Skyriss's Mana Burn drain has been reduced on Heroic.
Akkiris Lightning-Waker's Lightning Discharge damage has been
reduced on Heroic.
There are fewer Protean Nightmares roaming the halls.
- Players will now be able to access the Looking For Group Channel
by joining the Looking For Group/Looking for More tool.
- Using abilities and casting spells that cannot be used while mounted
will now auto-dismount players as needed. This can be disabled by
turning off the auto-dismount option in the UI options.
- Spells that have reagent costs will show the number of uses left in
the lower right corner of the action icon, just like consumable items
on the action bar.
- Holding down the shift key while mousing over an equippable item
that you can use will now show you the tooltip for the item you
currently have equipped in that slot as well (much like how the auction
house currently works).
- The network performance meter now shows framerate and how much memory
AddOns are using.
- You can socket items while in flight.
- When consuming reagents or using items on the action bar, smaller
stacks will be used before larger stacks.
- Players who feign death no longer appear dead to party and raid
members and friendly spells will not be interrupted.
- Sending item links with invalid enchantments will disconnect you.
- Equippable items displayed as quest rewards will always show you the
tooltip of the item you are currently wearing in that slot.
- The area of interest while on a flight path is farther along the path
instead of in front of you.
- Your current target will now display all of the duration based spells
that you have cast on them with cooldown rings so you will know how
much longer they will last. Very useful for warlock damage over time
spells and druid healing over time spells as well as many others.
- Raid Windows now remember their position in the gamefield between
- A Main tank and Main assist window have been added to the raid UI
that can be pulled out into the gamefield. These windows
automatically show the main tank/main assist's target by default.
- Profession UI now has a search field. Text that is entered into the
search field searches against item names, reagent names and item
levels (if you include a level). For instance you can type Peace
into the search field to see all of your recipes that use Peacebloom,
or type in 20-30 to see all of you level 20-30 recipes. This search
field only appears once you have more than 75 skill in your
- Profession UI now has a checkbox that allows you to search by only
items that you have the materials to make.
- Active corpses or objects (ones with loot on them) now can be
selected and looted, even if they are underneath another corpse that
does not have loot on it.
- While flying or swimming the 'X' key will now make you move down.
- Hunter Pets now display their spell damage bonus on the pet pane.
The actual effect will nearly always be less than the bonus listed
as it depends on the bonus coefficient of the spell the pet is using.
- Hunters now have a UI option Auto Attack/Auto Shot that if turned
off means that the hunter will not automatically switch between
ranged attack and melee attack difficulty when the range changes.
- Party members will no longer see a hunter who is feigning death as
- Shamans are now a darker blue in the raid UI so they have a more
- Items that have additional armor on them higher than standard for an
item of that quality and level will have the armor value displayed in
- Gems are now searchable in the Auction House under the heading of
Gem with the gems then broken up by color so you can search for
all gems of a specific color.
- When items are being put up for sale on the Auction House, if the
item you are putting up for bid is the same item and quantity as the
previous item you put up for bid, it will automatically fill in the
price and buyout for you with your previous price.
- The 'Status Bar Text' option in the interface options UI will now
display numeric values for all party members health/mana bars in
addition to your own.
- Raid and Battleground chat options have been added to the chat button
that is attached to the chat log.
- New Tips of the day have been added.
- You can now link recipes into chat. If you have chat input open and
you shift-click on one of your recipes in your profession UI then it
will put a link to that recipe with the reagents it requires to make
- Raid assistants can now start a ready check.
- You can now display the amount of healing you do to a target in the
gamefield. This option can be turned on with the Healing option in
the floating combat text section of interface options.
- The Auction House now has a reset button that will reset all fields
you have entered to allow you to quickly try a different search.
- Movement now interrupts the usage of the Evergrove Wand.
- Casting beneficial spells while using the Overseer Disguise will
now drop the disguise.
- The Overseer Disguise now has a 1 second casting time, and can no
longer be activated while in combat.
- The Triangulation Device from the Triangulation Point quests in
Netherstorm will no longer allow the character to see Ethereum
- The directional indicators on the minimap for the towns have been
added in Outlands.
- Searches in the auction house for French, German, and Spanish now do
character swapping for some accented characters to yield better
- There is now a Rotate Minimap feature.
- You can now enable target of target in raid windows
- New interface option: Open Loot Window at Mouse
- New interface option: Disable Lua Errors
- You now see the season stats instead of weekly stats for arena teams
when you inspect another player
- Guild names now appear in player tooltips
- Stackable items retrieved from mail will automatically stack in your
- You are now able to right click a player name to report them to GMs.
- User Interface Scripting
New conditional [flyable] which is true if you're in a location
where you could use a flying mount
You can use %f in chat text to refer to your focus, the same way
%t or %n refers to your target.
Added macro option support for /dismount
Macros containing conditionals will automatically update their
visual feedback as appropriate during play.
#show and #showtooltip can be given conditionals and will update
#show and #showtooltip can be given a slot number, to display the
appropriate feedback for that slot
Added bag and slot number support to: /castsequence, /cast,
/castrandom, /use, /userandom, /equip, /equipslot
New slash command /cancelform
The /equip command can take item identifiers specified as item:
You can provide several conditional clauses for a single action,
which will be performed if any of the clauses evaluates to true.
e.g. /cast [target=target,help,nodead] [target=targettarget,help,
nodead] [target=player] Flash of Light
For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the
UI & Macros Forum-
- Two new graveyards have been added to Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Wandering NPCs will turn to face you more quickly when you interact
- The Fel Cannons in Outland should no longer be falling thru the
- Obsidian Elementals are now correctly immune to bleed effects.
- The casting of the Sun Shield spell used by Firewing Warlocks will
now show up in the combat log.
- Void Baron Galaxis will no longer despawn 10 seconds after death.
- Uvuros now moves considerably faster than before.
- Arch Mage Xintor now has pickpocket loot.
- Auchenai Crypts: Creatures here will no longer occasionally drop
aquatic-oriented items, Fish Scales, etc.
- Boulderfist Warrior: Mages can now Blink when stunned by this
creature. In addition, its Shoulder Charge ability now has a
- Dark Worg: This creature no longer drops cash.
- Dragonhawks: Some of these creatures were unskinnable. Almost all
are now skinnable. Exception: Feral Dragonhawk Hatchlings.
- Dust Howler: This creature's Howling Dust ability is now correctly
removed by Cloak of Shadows.
- Earthcaller Ryga, Eclipsion Cavalier,Eclipsion Soldier,Vyral the
Vile, Eclipsion Spellbinder,Gan'arg Sapper,Grillok Darkeye, Hand of
Kargath, Mag'har Grunt, Unliving Caretaker, Unyielding Sorcerer,Worg
Master Kruush, Z'kral, Blacktalon the Savage and Debilitated Mag'har
Grunt all now have pickpocket loot.
- Fel Cannons: These creatures now drop loot.
- Krellack can now be skinned.
- Lady Shav'rar: Druid shapeshifting now breaks the creature's freeze
- Mana Wraith: This creature is no longer immune to the hunter pet
- Mennu: The boss's healing ward totem will no longer trigger kill procs
- Mosh'ogg Witch Doctor: The Ward of Laze totems summoned by this
creature can no longer be destroyed by area attacks.
- Motes of Mana: Several water-themed creatures were dropping Motes
of Mana; they now drop Motes of Water.
- Murkblood Scavengers: The cash dropped by these creatures has been
- Rockflayers: All creatures of this type now have pickpocket loot.
- Scarshield Spellbinder: The fire resist buff from this creature will
no longer work on targets over level 63.
- Skettis Arakkoa: These creatures will now drop Arakkoa Feathers as
- Unbound Devastator: The disarm from this creature now fails against
- Throne Hound: This creature now has elite-quality loot.
- Throne of Kil'jaedan: Elite creatures in this area now drop
- Veil Lithic Arakoa: These creatures will now drop Arakkoa Feathers
- Area 52: Added a guard near an exploitable dead zone in town.
- A new flightmaster has been added to Forest Song in Ashenvale.
- New flight points have been added:
--Felwood, Emerald Sanctuary (Both)
--Ashenvale, Forest Song (Alliance)
- New flight paths added:
--Stormwind <-> Thorium Point
--Grom'gol Base Camp <-> Flame Crest
--Ratchet <-> Gadgetzan, Astranaar, Brackenwall Village
--Brackenwall Village <-> Ratchet, Camp Taurajo, Freewind Post
--Thunderbluff <-> Zoram'gar Outpost
--Evergrove <-> Toshley's Station
--Honor Hold <-> Shattrath
- Many flight paths have been adjusted to be shorter, faster flights.
- Several flight paths which clipped thru objects have been adjusted.
- An Inn and mailbox have been added to Evergrove in Blades Edge
- A Forge and Anvil has been added to Cosmowrench in Netherstorm.
- Improved combat movement for flying creatures.
- Apothecary Azethen, Ryathen the Somber, Arcanist Calesthris Dawnstar,
Magister Duskwither, Tethik, Darnassian Protector, and Groggeroc no
longer get loot sparkles when killed.
- Antilus the Soarer: This creature can now be skinned.
- Added 'maxfps' game variable, when set to a non-zero value it will
limit the game's frame rate when the game is the frontmost
application or full screen. Also added 'maxfpsbk' game variable,
when set to a non-zero value it will limit the game's frame rate when
the game is not in the foreground. Each of these variables can be
left set to '0' which disables them, or an integer value representing
the desired frame rate limit.
- Nazan in the Hellfire Ramparts is no longer affected by Disarm.
- Tainted Cores in Serpentshrine Cavern are now unique.
- Fixed several combat log issues where certain types of damage were
not being reported.
- Many quests were incorrectly shareable even when items were necessary
for accepting the quest. These quests are no longer shareable.
- Fixed an error where the G15 Keyboard LCD screen will sometimes not
display the correct battleground name when Alt+Tabbing back into
World of Warcraft.
- Fixed some sound errors in which some sounds were either repeating
or were not playing properly.
- Fixed many locations in which players had been getting stuck.
- Fixed an issue in which gnomes were unable to surface properly after
- Fixed various graphical errors.
- Coral Sharks will no longer attack players standing at the edge of
the docks high above the water on Theramore Isle.
- The bleed effect from the druid ability Pounce will now properly
apply to targets who are immune to stun.
- The Exodar Peacekeeper guards will now give the correct directions to
the auction house.
- Fixed an error where tauren males and gnomes were unable to gain the
benefit of drinking water when in areas of shallow and deep water.
- Fixed an error where some characters appeared to be drinking while
- The target Spell Cooldown Timer has been improved.
- Using Tome of Conjure Water IX on another Mage will no longer teach
that Mage Conjure Water (Rank 9).
- The quest item Felsworn Gas Mask is no longer sellable.
- Thorngrin the Tenderwill no longer Sacrifice totems and pets.
- The game will now end properly in the Eye of the Storm Battleground
if you cap the flag and it puts you over 2000 resources.
- Fixed an issue where creatures who were killed would disappear before
ever becoming a lootable corpse.
- Stoneclaw Totem,rank 3, will now pulse correctly.
- General Vorpal in the Shadow Labyrinth will no longer evade when
standing on a particular spot.
- The Dragon, Vhel'Khur, will no longer evade when pulled in Shadowmoon
- Players will no longer crash out of the game when resizing the game
window with the Auction House menu open.
- Shattrath City Peacekeepers will now attack players who attack others
from a distance.
- The Burnoose of Shifting Ages can now be disenchanted.
- Adjusted many quest rewards for better consistency.
- Zoning into an expansion dungeon and changing the difficulty at the
same time will no longer cause players to disconnect.
- If a player is casting a spell when the debuff Shadow of Death
fades from them, they will no longer die when the spell completes.
- Fixed many interface graphical errors.
- Force-quitting or crashing out of the WoW client while taxiing across
zone boundries can no longer cause the player to be locked out of
zone-specific chat channels.
- Player pets can no longer attack PvP players while not being flagged
- In battlegrounds, pets with a damage over time spell will no longer
continue to attack the caster after Resurrection.
- There is now a message telling players that the replacement for their
final Violet Signets will cost 100 gold.
- Fixed an issue where quest items were remaining in a player's
inventory even after abandoning the quest.
- Fixed several raid UI errors.
- In the Black Morass, gnomes are now able to run through the water
like other races.
- Male gnome /cheer animation is no longer incomplete.
- Numerous performance optimizations have been made across all
- Performance improvements for systems without vertex shaders enabled.
- Proper recognition of SSE support for Pentium III has been
implemented resulting in improved performance on this platform.
- The Warrior ability Spell Reflection can no longer be used if a
shield is unequipped.
- Players will no longer be able to use Charge types of abilities
to port the user up to flying-mounted characters.
- Players can no longer be feared when using the Zephyrium
Capacitorium during the Test Flight quests out of Toshley's Station.