Battlestations: Midway v1.1.1 Patch
File Info: Battlestations: Midway v1.1.1 Patch
Description: Battlestations: Midway v1.1.1 PatchBattlestations: Midway blends intense 3rd-person action with epic, large-scale naval combat and brings to life the great Pacific battles of World War II. From the chaos of Pearl Harbor, through the Philippines, Java and the Coral Sea all the way to the epic Battle of Midway.
Patch 1.1.1 for Battlestations: Midway resolves the following:
- Added version numbers to identify different game versions
- Lower bandwidth usage when playing multiplayer games
- Multiple client connections now allowed from the same IP address
- LAN connection issues fixed
- GameSpy servers no longer appear in LAN browser
- Addition of a connection-meter to the multiplayer menus
- 'Surrender' option added to the in game multiplayer menu
- The game no longer stops the Windows screensaver
- Fix for the multiplayer map 'Islands of Solomon'
- Fix for a mission-end camera issue with the multiplayer map 'Operation MI'
- Foliage trees no longer have the black outline
- Fixed an issue with the ships' flags
- The propeller on the "please wait" screen is now rolling
- The multiplayer code now includes the GameSpy NAT Negotiation feature
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.