Sid Meier's Railroads! - Retail v1.10 patch
File Info: Sid Meier's Railroads! - Retail v1.10 patch
Description: Sid Meier's Railroads! - Retail v1.10 patchThis patch includes some new features like a free camera, a "use all trains" command in the traintable mode, a Terrain Editor and plenty of new graphics and functionality.
- AI - AI now takes industry potential into consideration when making route decisions.
- AI - Changed AI's criteria for building new trains (now uses individual goods rather than depots)
- Functionality - Added new option "Use All Trains", which allows the use of all trains in the game, when in TT mode.
- Functionality - Added the ability to manipulate the camera freely when paused. To do this, pause the game and press "CTRL+F". In this mode, cursor keys move the camera and the camera can be rotated by holding the left mouse button and moving the mouse.
- Functionality - Cities can now accept raw materials directly from resources properly.
- Functionality - Clouds can now be disabled in the options screen.
- Functionality - Enabled terrain editor. To enable the terrain editor, you must add "EditorEnabled = 1" to your settings.INI.
- Functionality - Enabled larger size maps.
- Functionality - Exposed scenario timescale in scenario XML. If "iTurnsPerMonth" is found in the Scenario XML, it will override the default scale of 16 turns per month (every 4 seconds). If the timescale is greater than 60 (a new month every 15 seconds), the date display will also display the current day of the month.
- Functionality - Fixed rerouting cash exploit.
- Functionality - Made track selection easier. (track now takes precedence over depots)
- Functionality - Terminals can now accommodate up to four tracks connected to them.
- Graphics - Parallel tunnel tracks now draw correctly (no longer overlap)
- Graphics - Tracks connected to depots/stations/terminals draw with special graphics to distinguish them from "normal" tracks.
- Interface - Added new city routing icons and chevrons to show which stops on your route map accept the goods in your current consist.
- Interface - Auction window repositioned so it no longer obscures scores on larger resolutions.
- Localization - Misc. localization fixes.
- Multiplayer - XFire support added.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.