The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v18.104.22.1681
File Info: The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v22.214.171.1241
Description: The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v126.96.36.1991Released by EA Games this is the official patch for The Sims 2: Open for Business, updating the expansion pack for The Sims to v188.8.131.521 and fixing things listed below in more information.
The Sims 2 Open For Business CD Patch
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch.
Please make sure you have your game CD's available during patch installation.
(Note: This patch is compatible for all languages)
Complete list of changes in v184.108.40.2061:
- Families can no longer be combined when two separate families travel to the same community lot.
- NPCs now immediately sit down after accepting an Offer Free Makeover.
- Successful makeover for controllable customers now fixes previous failed makeovers.
- Successful makeover for controllable customers now brings up the Change Appearance UI.
- Ug-No-More Makeover Station can now be deleted properly while Sims are performing the "Be Stylist" interaction.
- Sims can now Offer Free Makeover to members of their family after starting a business.
- Offering a "Free Makeover" no longer causes Sims' buy bar to empty.
- "Be Stylist" interaction will no longer drop out of queue if user performs social interactions while being the stylist.
- NPC Vampires will now return home correctly when visiting an Electrono ticket machine lot.
- Rooms built on half of the stage will now appear correctly.
- Sims will no longer get stuck in the car when the user saves during the "Get In" interaction.
- Cleanbots can now clean up baby bottles.
- Selecting different aspiration using the ReNuYouSenso Orb now displays correctly.
- Tombstones will no longer multiply themselves when saved on a shelf.
- Employees working as Baristas now bring in Simoleons.
- Making a single plate of hamburgers during breakfast hours now does not give out incorrect text notifications.
- Car stereos now turn on and off correctly after changing the stations repeatedly.
- "Offer Makeover To..." interaction now leads customers to browse the Salon Chair.
- Crafting stations and shelving can now be seen in neighborhood view.
- Employees will now quit a job correctly when quitting from a community lot.
- Sims can now make drinks from the bar on a home business.
- Families are now able to go to work when owning multiple cars.
- Teens will no longer have the same Small Business Career Work schedule and School schedule.
- Babies are no longer in the Downtownies pool for invited outings.
- Family Members will no longer glow green when using "Look for mark" perk.
- Puddles can now be mopped up with all wall items above them.
- One of the two Adult Sims will now be able to go to work if a Toddler is left at home without a babysitter.
- The oven portion of the restaurant stove cannot be used after food on it has caught on fire.
- Unfinished paintings on an Owned Community Lot can now be finished if a Sim leaves the lot and returns.
- Runaway teens will continue to remain on the controllable Sims skewer on the left-hand side of the screen
- Munchie Bots will no longer bring back invisible, non-interactable food when playing with multiple Munchie Bots.
- The Sim will now animate when using the ReNuYu Porta-Chug.
- Pool of Dateable Sims will no longer include special non-playable NPC characters.
- When being inducted into a Secret Society, the Sim will be taken to the Secret Society's lot, not returned home.
- Hourly Wage for Sims formerly employed by user-controlled Sims is now consistent.
- Deeds that are placed on a Display Shelf and set "For Sale" will now display the proper price.
- Unintialized Servos will no longer cause rendering problems with Intel video cards.
- Teens will no longer leave a Business lot with unpaid goods at the time of curfew.
- Female Formal Dress now displays correctly in "Set Uniform" UI
- Thumbnail corruption for the Mission Seating line has been fixed for affected video cards.
- Baseball Cap is now removed when Sims change to Formal wear.
- Sims on a date on a community lot will no longer browse the Electrono Ticket Machine for the entire date.
- Single serving desserts no longer disappear from owner's inventory upon restock.
- Sims will no longer vanish when traveling to non-owned community lots.
- Users are no longer locked out of live mode when visiting non-owned and owned community lots.
- Toddler Hairstyles now appear correctly in Bodyshop.
- Nanny track schedule will now coincide with Sims' work schedule.
- User will no longer acquire Secret Society Funds when traveling to Secret Society Lot.
- Moveobject cheat can now be used to manipulate and place objects in out of bounds tiles.
- Re-entering custom college neighborhoods will no longer cause unmodified and/or occupied lots to disappear.
- Mission themed counters now have door/drawer opening animations.
- All hanging objects will now display properly over stages.
- Sim owned vehicles will no longer prevent fire trucks from leaving on a 3x3 Community lot.
- Bag of Poo will no longer break after installing The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.