The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v126.96.36.1991
File Info: The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v188.8.131.521
Description: The Sims 2: Open for Business Patch v184.108.40.2061Released by EA Games this is the official patch for The Sims 2: Open for Business, updating the expansion pack for The Sims to v220.127.116.111 and fixing things listed below in more information.
The Sims 2 Open For Business CD Patch
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch.
Please make sure you have your game CD's available during patch installation.
(Note: This patch is compatible for all languages)
Complete list of changes in v18.104.22.1681:
- Families can no longer be combined when two separate families travel to the same community lot.
- NPCs now immediately sit down after accepting an Offer Free Makeover.
- Successful makeover for controllable customers now fixes previous failed makeovers.
- Successful makeover for controllable customers now brings up the Change Appearance UI.
- Ug-No-More Makeover Station can now be deleted properly while Sims are performing the "Be Stylist" interaction.
- Sims can now Offer Free Makeover to members of their family after starting a business.
- Offering a "Free Makeover" no longer causes Sims' buy bar to empty.
- "Be Stylist" interaction will no longer drop out of queue if user performs social interactions while being the stylist.
- NPC Vampires will now return home correctly when visiting an Electrono ticket machine lot.
- Rooms built on half of the stage will now appear correctly.
- Sims will no longer get stuck in the car when the user saves during the "Get In" interaction.
- Cleanbots can now clean up baby bottles.
- Selecting different aspiration using the ReNuYouSenso Orb now displays correctly.
- Tombstones will no longer multiply themselves when saved on a shelf.
- Employees working as Baristas now bring in Simoleons.
- Making a single plate of hamburgers during breakfast hours now does not give out incorrect text notifications.
- Car stereos now turn on and off correctly after changing the stations repeatedly.
- "Offer Makeover To..." interaction now leads customers to browse the Salon Chair.
- Crafting stations and shelving can now be seen in neighborhood view.
- Employees will now quit a job correctly when quitting from a community lot.
- Sims can now make drinks from the bar on a home business.
- Families are now able to go to work when owning multiple cars.
- Teens will no longer have the same Small Business Career Work schedule and School schedule.
- Babies are no longer in the Downtownies pool for invited outings.
- Family Members will no longer glow green when using "Look for mark" perk.
- Puddles can now be mopped up with all wall items above them.
- One of the two Adult Sims will now be able to go to work if a Toddler is left at home without a babysitter.
- The oven portion of the restaurant stove cannot be used after food on it has caught on fire.
- Unfinished paintings on an Owned Community Lot can now be finished if a Sim leaves the lot and returns.
- Runaway teens will continue to remain on the controllable Sims skewer on the left-hand side of the screen
- Munchie Bots will no longer bring back invisible, non-interactable food when playing with multiple Munchie Bots.
- The Sim will now animate when using the ReNuYu Porta-Chug.
- Pool of Dateable Sims will no longer include special non-playable NPC characters.
- When being inducted into a Secret Society, the Sim will be taken to the Secret Society's lot, not returned home.
- Hourly Wage for Sims formerly employed by user-controlled Sims is now consistent.
- Deeds that are placed on a Display Shelf and set "For Sale" will now display the proper price.
- Unintialized Servos will no longer cause rendering problems with Intel video cards.
- Teens will no longer leave a Business lot with unpaid goods at the time of curfew.
- Female Formal Dress now displays correctly in "Set Uniform" UI
- Thumbnail corruption for the Mission Seating line has been fixed for affected video cards.
- Baseball Cap is now removed when Sims change to Formal wear.
- Sims on a date on a community lot will no longer browse the Electrono Ticket Machine for the entire date.
- Single serving desserts no longer disappear from owner's inventory upon restock.
- Sims will no longer vanish when traveling to non-owned community lots.
- Users are no longer locked out of live mode when visiting non-owned and owned community lots.
- Toddler Hairstyles now appear correctly in Bodyshop.
- Nanny track schedule will now coincide with Sims' work schedule.
- User will no longer acquire Secret Society Funds when traveling to Secret Society Lot.
- Moveobject cheat can now be used to manipulate and place objects in out of bounds tiles.
- Re-entering custom college neighborhoods will no longer cause unmodified and/or occupied lots to disappear.
- Mission themed counters now have door/drawer opening animations.
- All hanging objects will now display properly over stages.
- Sim owned vehicles will no longer prevent fire trucks from leaving on a 3x3 Community lot.
- Bag of Poo will no longer break after installing The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff.