Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41
File Info: Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41
Description: Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41This will update all previous versions of Battlefield 2 to the most recent v1.41 version. Read below for the tweaks and bug fixes this patch brings to the popular first-person shooter.
Also make sure to grab v1.5!
- New level: Road to Jalalabaad (Conquest 16-32-64, Singleplayer, Co-op)
- New Server Option: No Vehicles mode
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player’s arms to become invisible when
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers.
The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player
has spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) – Fixed the issue where no other players may join the
server if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods.
- Front end – Fix server browser issues with updating info
- Front End – Multiplayer & Co-op – Players on server list can include Bots
instead of human players
- Multiplayer Internet Server maps size filter not working
- Fixed an issue in the front end where pressing tab twice in the IP window
would cause the cursor to skip to wrong box
- Increased server stability
- All levels – Co-op – Crash after reviving player without a kit- 1st attempt
Server – Linux 32 Dedicated – Server crashes when trying to rotate maps in
Special Forces Co-op Mode (fixed on SUSE only. Still present in Red Hat and
- Adjust the minimum number of players to start the round.The new values for
16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 6 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enable unlocks on unranked servers
- Ranked server forces unlocks i.e. have to have unlocks selected.
- Coop – Local Server – If Server Host is kicked and banned although they do
not actually get kicked, no other players may join the server after that
- Fixed a dedicated server crash which was occurring when the user held “CTRL”
and “SHIFT” while selecting a map
- Fixed a crash which would occur when c4 was placed on a flag pole and the
server rotated maps
- Vehicle drop crash related bug (missing icon)
- Co-Op bot console commands do not function on local servers.
Client / Gameplay:
- Red/Blue nametag bug – Fix to the issue where players would show up with the
wrong color name tag
- Introduced a delay from proning to standing to help reduce exploiting
- Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult
- Fixed the issue where a red distance marker appears on the ground
- Fixed the issue that caused players arms to become invisible after switching
weapons when using throwable items
- Made adjustments to reduce the damage taken by vehicles when driving
- Adjusted the tire material on the muscle car to reduce the issue with this
vehicle taking too much damage.
- Commander options no longer available whilst dead.
- Fixed the issue with a spawn point showing up as selected when a player has
spawned in during preview round
- Fixed the issue that would cause infantry players to be revived with no kit.
- Fixed several rare graphics crashes.
- Fixed issue with players crashing while clicking “Join Game” in the front
- Car-Drop: Made adjustments to the car drop feature to prevent players from
exploiting into buildings.
- Discovered and repaired an issue tied to projectiles which would sometimes
allow tanks to fire two shells, support to fire multiple rounds, and other
issues (all maps).
- Fixed bug where after 2 rounds on the same map, the top player stars are
awarded to the wrong people in the menu
- Transport Helicopters – Increased the armor of all transport helicopters
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.