Battle for Middle-Earth 2 - Single-Player Demo
File Info: Battle for Middle-Earth 2 - Single-Player Demo
Description: Battle for Middle-Earth 2 - Single-Player DemoThis Single-Player Demo for Battle for Middle-Earth 2 includes both the Beginner and Advanced game tutorials as well as a skirmish mode with the Goblin and Dwarve sides.
- Beginner and Advanced Tutorial playing as Men of the West
- Play as either Dwarves or Goblins against computer AI (easy, medium, hard, and brutal settings). Mirror matches are also available (i.e. Goblins vs Goblins or Dwarves vs. Dwarves)
- Features two maps: Withered Heath and Harlindon
Withered Heath is a wide open snowy map that will pit you in the middle of many epic battles. Beware, it also has surrounding mountains and caverns, perfect for strategic sneak attacks.
The map Harlindon is half filled with a beautiful sprawling ocean meant to utilize our new naval combat, you can also use this to your advantage to launch attacks from the sea to land.
- 1.3 GB in size
- Includes the same factions featured in the current online multiplayer beta test, however, this demo is updated with any and all changes made since the beta test was released last December.
- Full stat sheets included for post battle review
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.