Battlefield 2 - Nations at War Mod v6.0
File Info: Battlefield 2 - Nations at War Mod v6.0
Description: Battlefield 2 - Nations at War Mod v6.0This is the full version 6.0 Nations at War Mod for Battlefield 2. This MOD has been developed to modify the original Battlefield 2 to make both sides even and add tons of new content.
An almost comprehensive list of changes made:
- 2 Unlocks added to all 14 armies!
- All shotguns tweeked AI fixed!
- Spec ops version of Steyr AUG
- Flash bang fixed for AI
- Claymore made more sensitive and kill/hit radius increased
- Ammo crate life increased added back repair health and ammo increased
- Artillery tweeked for more rounds per min
- Defib recharge time decreased
- Ammo packs available increased in Support kit
- Mines available increased in Engineer, Sniper, and Anti-Tank
- Health packs in world increased
- Steyr AUG with m203 recoil fixed
- Type 85 with m203 recoil fixed
- M82A1 fixed by kysterama from aix
- AA guns can be targeted when occupied
- RHIBs are no longer targetable (javelin, Air to Surface missles)
- Type 95 MG36 and PKM tweaked to same Ammo Type to match M249 SAW (tightened up differences between all LMGs)
- Fixed Images for Galil rifle
- Rambo knife in by Satnav!(M4 Spec Ops Kit)
- Jackhammer recoil reduced
- Knife made throwable by Satnav!
- Maximum of 5 knives, after throwing 5th knife, default to main weapon
- Knife throwing range limited to 8m code by satnav
- All shotguns tweaked in range and lethality
- Stinger missile added to an Antitank Kit
---New content by Hard Justice team---
- Cobra BMT-2 APC
- Cobra BMT-2 AntiTank
- Jeep tech (models fixed and finished by Radar O'Reilly, coded into game by BiggDogg)
- Quad500cc (recoded by BiggDogg)
- Quad125cc (recoded by BiggDogg)
- Quad250cc (recoded by BiggDogg)
- AA-AG Humvee (recoded by BiggDogg)
- Dirtbike (was recoded by CDN_Biggdogg & Ziggy for lean)
- OerlikonAA and RH202_AA anti air guns (recoded by BiggDogg)
- Unfinished Models from 5.0 Naw Mod finished by Hard Justice:
- Baja Bug (models fixed and finished by Radar O'Reilly, coded into game by BiggDogg)
- Dodge Challenger (models fixed and finished by Radar O'Reilly, coded into game by BiggDogg)
Map Pack 5 contains new maps and fixes
- A Bad Surprise by the dark
- Back to the Suribachi by the dark
- Last Stand Snipers by the dark
- Terminus by the dark
- The Hill by the dark
- Heaven And Hell Revisited by the dark
- Philippine Sea by citidel
Maps that were fixed are:
- Dragon Valley
- Desert Rats
- Operation Take Over
New Load Images
- New load images for all 97 maps and for all 3 game modes and map sizes by =ACES=outlaw5067.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.