Battlefield 2 - Remote Server Manager 1.05
File Info: Battlefield 2 - Remote Server Manager 1.05
Description: Battlefield 2 - Remote Server Manager 1.05Graphical remote server manager program for windows and linux servers showing maplist, playerlist divided into axis and allies and stats along with banlist management. Doesnt require anything to be installed on the server.
Core Program Features:
1. Multiple server profiles
2. Change, Set Next, Run Next, Restart, Add and Delete maps in the current map rotation
3. Player list divided into Axis & Allied showing score and ping
4. Detailed player info window showing IP, Hash, Score, Kills, Deaths, Ping etc
5. Kick multiple players at once with or without reason
6. Ban IP/Key with or without reason for 1 round, set time or permanently
7. Add IP/Key bans manually & remove IP/Key bans along with being able to clear the entire banlist
8. Save and load the banlist
9. View and modify important server settings semi-permanently (bar server restart or crash)
10. Remote console for entering rcon commands
MS Dot Net Framework 1.1 installed
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.