Deer Hunter 2005 v1.2 Patch
File Info: Deer Hunter 2005 v1.2 Patch
Description: Deer Hunter 2005 v1.2 PatchThis will patch your retail version of Deer Hunter 2005 to version 1.2 fixing crashing problems and much more listed below!
- Fixed video settings screen crash;
- Fixed mock scrape size;
- Fixed playback problem when the hunter starts the recording inside a vehicle;
- Fixed some video card compatibility issues.
- Fixed Trophy Viewer compatibility with game partial install (retail version).
- Removed invalid "missing layer sound configuration" log message.
- Fixed deer fight animation on playback/clients
- Fixed player earning multiple trophies when does not have the server custom map
- Fixed first frame problem when changing the camera in wildlife mode and playback
- Use video camera while on concealment
- Tripod rotated 180º to have the ladder in the direction of the hunter
- Changed custom maps font at call vote screen to improve visibility
- Fixed missing "[Multi-Weapon]" string
- Increase far weapon shoot sound radius
- Fixed missing sound configuration layer "no_dynamic" on Australia level
- Fixed sun lens flare fix
- Increased font size on hud range (aiming with range finding scope or
- Improved weapon accuracy
- Cloud shadows
- Fixed breath effect on winter maps
- Disable hunter profile change and HUNT button during skills modification
- Fixed gold recurve bow visibility problem
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.