DOOM 3 Patch 1.3.1
File Info: DOOM 3 Patch 1.3.1
Description: DOOM 3 Patch 1.3.1This is the v1.3.1 Patch for DOOM 3 directly from id Software fixing rendering, localization and more. New items in this patch include Punk Buster Support, EAX Advanced HD support and much more! Read below for all the details.
Fixes & Updates in 1.3:
- PunkBuster(TM) support has been added. When enabling or disabling PunkBuster(TM) on a server, the game must be restarted before the change takes effect.
- EAX(R) ADVANCED HD(TM) support in the sound engine contributed by Creative Labs(R). Doom 3 base game comes with room reverb data.
- To utilize EAX(R) ADVANCED HD(TM) in Doom 3, you must have 100% EAX 4.0 compatible sound card. Please refer to your sound card manufacturer for details on whether or not your sound card supports EAX 4.0.
- Sound Blaster(R) Audigy(R) 2 users who wish to utilize the new EAX 4.0 feature in Doom 3 should download the latest Creative Beta Drivers for the card released on April 5th, 2005. Not using these drivers may result in game instability while using EAX 4.0.
- Server provides .pk4 file download URLs (http/ftp), client has internal download.
- New class of .pk4 files: 'addon paks' are only referenced when the map is loaded in.
- .pk4 downloads and addon paks come with a number of fixes to the 'pure server mode' filesystem code.
- Fixed ragdoll bounciness.
- Fixed how Doom 3 detects LAN client vs. Internet clients.
- LZW compression of render demos.
- Fixed command line parameter passing.
- Added a Quake III-style graph of the connection quality for network clients. It can be toggled with the console command net_clientLagOMeter 1 or 0. This displays a graph of how much the client predicts ahead of the server. Note that as a host you can specify a client's minimum prediction ahead of the server with net_clientPrediction followed by the number of milliseconds. Increasing this value may help with lag.
- Saved Games from previous versions of the Russian version of Doom 3 cannot be loaded after installing the 1.3 patch. Also, when saving games with Russian characters, names with same amount of characters overwrite each other after installing the 1.3 patch. It is recommended you use non-Cyrillic characters when creating saved games in the Russian version of Doom 3.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.