Bruce Lee - KF3
File Info: Bruce Lee - KF3
Description: Bruce Lee - KF3A tribute to the great Kung-Fu movie star who had a particular way to solve his problems (kicking butts and breaking legs...). The great "Bruce Lee", featuring Kung-Fu 3.0 by Kenneth Yeung and more...
BRUCE LEE KF3 Mod
By Alejandro "MaxFreeman" G.G.
Why? : Well, I made this mod cuz I wanted to create a kind of
"tribute" to "Bruce Lee" taking advantage of the wonderful KF3 mod.
This time you'll play a mod that is gonna remind you of those
Kung-Fu movies from the early 70's, when Bruce Lee started to become
FYI: I'm kinda frustrated Kung-Fu fan (I could never learn it),
but I love this kind of movies, even when I broke my arm trying to
learn Kung-Fu when I was 10.... ;-)
* Bruce Lee skin for Max Payne.
* New KungFu fighting sounds. (you'll love it).
* New models for Leadpipe, Deagle, Beretta, JackHammer,
Ingram, Grenade, and Sniper.
(Yes, there's a "Katana" somewhere).
* Enemies with modified skins.
* New enemy death sounds.
* New sounds for all weapons. (fire arms)
* New Particle FX. (Weapon's Flamed Flash).
* New music Track (Theme) : "Mortal Kombat".
* Gore FX for dead enemies.
* Enemy Kung-Fu attack increased.
* A "Miscellaneous" folder with cool stuff for
Bruce Lee fans.
* A new "Intro movie".
* New Menu.
* Thanks to Kenneth Yeung for his wonderful "Kung Fu 3" mod, one of
the most impressive mods for Max Payne.
* Thanks to Masterfusion and Tommi Saalasti for some weapon models.
* Thanks to whoever the hell composed the "Mortal Kombat" theme.
*...And thanks to all the Max Payne modding community for being such genius.
Cheats : This mod uses the default cheats of the game. Remember, if you
want to get all the KungFu skills, just bring the console by pressing "F12"
and type "Coder".
Hint : To make the game more challenging, after typing "coder",
type "mortal" and you'll see the real meaning of the word "adrenalin".
You still don't know how to install a Max Payne mod?? ...shame on you. ):-)
Enjoy it...!!! ;-)
1 - Bruce Lee - KF3
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.