SpiterBot 0.52 Full
File Info: SpiterBot 0.52 Full
Description: SpiterBot 0.52 FullSpiterBot is a duel bot modification for Quake III Arena. Bot have a highly advanced gameplay and unique AI kind of thing.
It requires from you some special duel tricks, such as properly armor- and megahealth-counting, high skill shooting from all kind of weapons as well as fast speed-running in order to be lauded as the winner. For a bit of background, this Mod is focuses on providing a convenient environment for duel self-training and improvement of items counting, competition, flexible and fun. The Mod supports both standard Quake III Arena physics as well as Challenge Pro Mode.
Complete list of SpiterBot features:
* Well-known tricks such as human-like rocketjump,
strafejump movement around the level
* Dodging capabilities from all kind of enemy projectile weapons
* Smart predicted shots on invisible, but distinct audible enemies
* Great shooting accuracy, which can be adjusted by changing their skill
* Bot makes all gameplay decisions depending on their health,
enemy distance, all type of sounds, internal items counter
and other AI tweaks
* He checks around map the by control rockets and grenades
* All the BEST of OSP features, such as highly configurable
client-side, extensive in-game player statistics, flexible
overtime mode capabilities, well-known variables and so on
* Unique duel match statistics, including spawn-frags, midair-frags,
blind-frags, average armor and health counting and much more
* g_midair mode for testing rocket launcher's aiming and just for fun
* Perfect gameplay on the all type of duel championship maps,
such as ztn, t2, t4 and dm6
Note: This modification have absolutely been no changes to the core
gameplay of "vanilla" Quake III Arena and its dynamics.
Additional note: this version have midair mode only.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.