Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2.60 Patch
File Info: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2.60 Patch
Description: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2.60 PatchThis update for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory addresses issues found in multi-player since its release. Read below for more details!
Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.60
An updated version of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory  is available.
We'd like to thank the ETPro mod team  for all the work they did helping us getting this release out. We also have a Mac OS X client thanks to Brad Oliver at Aspyr .
A quick incomplete summary of the changes ( fully detailed information is available in the patch documentation ):
- minor optimizations in server and client engine for lower cpu usage
- demo recording and playing fixes. sound recording
- server can redirect clients to other servers when full
- mods menu
- anisotropic texture filtering is now supported in renderer
- fixed http download crashes
- various server engine crashes fixed
- fixed Antilag (it was dependent on client fps, and headshots weren't delagged)
- upped the number of servers in the browser