Neverwinter Nights Linux Client 1.29
File Info: Neverwinter Nights Linux Client 1.29
Description: Neverwinter Nights Linux Client 1.29There are 2 things you will need in order to use Neverwinter Nights Linux Client, aside from downloading the Linux Client binaries: The game resources either from here or from an existing Windows installation and a CD-Key.
Installing Using Downloaded Linux Client Resources
1. Download and extract the contents of "nwresources129.tar.gz".
2. Download the Linux Client 1.29 binaries (tar.gz, 5.3 MB).
3. Extract the contents of Linux Client binaries (nwclient129.tar.gz).
4. Play the Game. To run Neverwinter Nights, run ./nwn or ./dmclient from your install directory to run the player client or DM client respectively.
Installing From An Existing Windows Install
1. Download the Linux Client 1.29 binaries (tar.gz, 5.3 MB)
2. Copy the following files from a Windows installation of Neverwinter Nights (updated to 1.29) into a directory called, for example, 'nwn':
dialogF.tlk (French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
If you are using ftp to transfer the files, be sure to transfer them in binary mode.
3. Install Linux binaries by extrating the archive into your 'nwn' directory
4. Run ./fixinstall from your 'nwn' directory.
To run Neverwinter Nights, run ./nwn or ./dmclient from your 'nwn' directory to run the player client or DM client respectively.
Note: If your Windows installation was a partial install, add the following lines to your nwn.ini file (substituting your CD mount point if it is not /mnt/cdrom) and mount your Play Disc.
5. The Neverwinter Nights client uses the Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) library, see readme-SDL.txt for more details. You can download the SDL files for the Neverwinter Nights Linux Client below:
SDL Binaries (rpm , 176 KB)
SDL Source (tar.gz, 1.76 MB)
9 - Male Romance Fix